2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Kamara or Aaron Jones

Question on a trade I have proposed to me:

Non PPR
TY Hilton & Jordan Howard (mine) for Mike Evans

The issue is I don't have a bell cow RB replace Howard with, it would be Alvin Kamara or Jerick McKinnon in the flex, I have some stud WRs (Julio, Baldwin, Crabtree, Sanders) but prefer to play a RB in flex. My other RB starters are Bell and Martin.

Trade values give me a slight advantage here.
Id take that. Howard sucks.

Went with better matchup, and Staffturd is already shitting the bed.

Last edited:
should've bet all my free agent money on McKinnon

Come on, Staffturd. Give me them garbage time points.

Matt Ryan can eat shit and live. That worthless pos could have the greatest show on turf and he’d be nothing more than a game managaer.

Matt Ryan can eat shit and live. That worthless pos could have the greatest show on turf and he’d be nothing more than a game managaer.

Not only is he shitting on my QB position, but he's bringing Julio down with him. <34>

My team absolutely balled out in SDII today, Bell, Peterson, Wentz, Ertz.

Than I saw @PUO3 team. Dayum. That Rams Def

Thank you based Gronk and Bell for giving me something to even be half happy about with Rodgers most likely down for the season.

My team maybe fucked for the rest of the season (Packers), but my FF team prison raped today.

Need some points from the Bronco's Def.

Can it up Eli....

So Rodgers was keeping me alive in my 14-man money league. Now I'm thinking about streaming QBs for the rest of the season lol. There is really no body left. Goff is probably the best QB that I can pick up but I don't think I can play him every week.

My team absolutely balled out in SDII today, Bell, Peterson, Wentz, Ertz.

Than I saw @PUO3 team. Dayum. That Rams Def

I was only hoping they'ed manage the game for me, at least 8 - 10 pts but I didn't expect them to do that well. Then again it IS jacksonville.

Down 37 in full ppr with D Murray / Ty Hilton / Brisset to go. I'm 2-3 and a zeke owner... I really need this win. :*(

Well Beatyourson sure shut me up lol. Wow.

I picked up Peterson last second and he ended up carrying me to a win. I had J Stewart with negative points, started Carr, could've been a bad week.

Jordan Howard and the Texans defense did work for me in Hodor.

Back