2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Good week compared to last -

Team 1 had Cousins, Brown, Tate, Gronk, Fuller. RB's sucked. Will be a problem for this team moving forward.

Team 2 had Howard, Hunt, Tate, Baltimore D. Rest of team (Julio, Rivers, Allen) did enough...opponent tanked. Still have Delanie Walker to play.

Tate hurts...hope he is not out for long.

Second time this season I've outscored everyone but the guy I'm playing. I feel I'm not meant to win this year:(

Nelson Owner here. FUCK
I'm an Aaron Jones and Davante Adams owner so I feel your pain, at least partially. But I'm a Packers fan too so that's even more annoying for me.

Speaking of, I know Hundley hit Adams for a TD so he obviously has some red zone upside but is he going to be one of those "boom or bust" types?

I'm an Aaron Jones and Davante Adams owner so I feel your pain, at least partially. But I'm a Packers fan too so that's even more annoying for me.

Speaking of, I know Hundley hit Adams for a TD so he obviously has some red zone upside but is he going to be one of those "boom or bust" types?
I drafted Pryor so i can't really say anything else, but i picked up fuller <Rodgers1>

I drafted Pryor so i can't really say anything else, but i picked up fuller <Rodgers1>
Fuller fucking raped me last week.

I have Dez who can't catch and doesn't get thrown to.

But I have Gronk, Ertz, and Walker (thank God Mariota is back) so I somehow ended up with 3 TE 1s... and Bell... Got Bell with the third pick of the 1st round.

My receivers outside of Adams and Dez if Dak was willing to throw to him are hot garbage. Sanders got hurt last night and he was the only other competent one. Have to pray Mariota and Decker start hooking up.

Fuller fucking raped me last week.

I have Dez who can't catch and doesn't get thrown to.

But I have Gronk, Ertz, and Walker (thank God Mariota is back) so I somehow ended up with 3 TE 1s... and Bell... Got Bell with the third pick of the 1st round.

My receivers outside of Adams and Dez if Dak was willing to throw to him are hot garbage. Sanders got hurt last night and he was the only other competent one. Have to pray Mariota and Decker start hooking up.
i'd move gronk in all honesty, it's a matter of time. Scam someone out of a receiver cause That shit not looking good

i'd move gronk in all honesty, it's a matter of time. Scam someone out of a receiver cause That shit not looking good
Biggest issue is the guy in my league with Jordy has fucking Kelce and Matty Ice is bringing down Julio with him and Big Rape is sucking ass this year so who is there really to pursue?

Fitz or AJ?

The guy with Fitz has Brown as well and DeAndre Hopkins and Zach Miller. Dude with AJ doesn't have much else honestly....

Biggest issue is the guy in my league with Jordy has fucking Kelce and Matty Ice is bringing down Julio with him and Big Rape is sucking ass this year so who is there really to pursue?

Fitz or AJ?

The guy with Fitz has Brown as well and DeAndre Hopkins and Zach Miller. Dude with AJ doesn't have much else honestly....
Why not michael thomas or keenan allen ?

@ThinkGreen cant even begin to tell you how upset i am right now. Hilton and Walker going and all i needed was seven fucking points

Loving that Henry is getting touches. Might be a legit flex start going forward.

If Succop gets a PAT or FG Ill win a game I was down by 23 lmao.

.18 victory!

Wooooooooooo

Back