2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think as long as you draft Henry as your handcuff it should be fine
For sure. I always try to handcuff.

There are so many committees this year. RB is a shit show.

For sure. I always try to handcuff.

There are so many committees this year. RB is a shit show.

I don't think RB is any worse this year than in recent memory. I'm personally finding the WR 2 and 3 slots a mine field to navigate.

I don't think RB is any worse this year than in recent memory. I'm personally finding the WR 2 and 3 slots a mine field to navigate.
I do. Theres only a couple teams with one real bell cow. Tons of teams going RB by committee.

I do. Theres only a couple teams with one real bell cow. Tons of teams going RB by committee.

It's been like that for a while, though. Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, Ajayi...those are respectable options at the end of the first without much of a time share. Freeman and Murray are strong options even though they will share.

Those are easier picks to me than the Tyreek Hills, Pryors, Alshons, and Hopkins of the world.

By far worse rb situation for fantasy I have seen in 30 years of doing this.

It's been like that for a while, though. Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, Ajayi...those are respectable options at the end of the first without much of a time share. Freeman and Murray are strong options even though they will share.

Those are easier picks to me than the Tyreek Hills, Pryors, Alshons, and Hopkins of the world.
Gordon Ill take but Id be pretty disappointed if I end up with Howard or Ajayi as my rb1.

Gordon Ill take but Id be pretty disappointed if I end up with Howard or Ajayi as my rb1.

I think they're both legit. I'm more skeptical about Ajayi mainly because of hour clustered his scoring was, but Howard I believe is a lock to be a top 10 back if he stays healthy.

In my league we move down the line and each manager get's to pick which of the remaining draft slots they want. The first 4 managers chose picks 1-4 which I agree with, but then I had pick 5 and chose slot 10 instead in an attempt to get a Gordon/Jordy or Howard/Green combo. I'm buying in on those late 1st running backs. I'd much rather have one of them then have to roll the dice on these rookies or, god forbid, the rest of the RB field after that.

Have not prepared much yet but I will not be going RB early after the top 3 are gone. I like many wr's and qb's(Two start qb leagues) over whoever I decide is the 4th best rb.

I think they're both legit. I'm more skeptical about Ajayi mainly because of hour clustered his scoring was, but Howard I believe is a lock to be a top 10 back if he stays healthy.

In my league we move down the line and each manager get's to pick which of the remaining draft slots they want. The first 4 managers chose picks 1-4 which I agree with, but then I had pick 5 and chose slot 10 instead in an attempt to get a Gordon/Jordy or Howard/Green combo. I'm buying in on those late 1st running backs. I'd much rather have one of them then have to roll the dice on these rookies or, god forbid, the rest of the RB field after that.
Kind of want to avoid the Bears entirely this year. That might be a mistake but Ill take the safe plays.

After watching college football and the NFL for 2 years as European guy i'm gonna start playing FF this year. Already printed the T200 and ADP lists. Just have to search sleepers and busts. It's gonna be fun. What is the best way to follow the camps of the teams?

Got my dynasty rookie draft in about an hour... I got the second pick...

I'm thinking Fournette is going first...

I'm having trouble deciding between McCaffrey and Mixon... Or maybe even Davis

Any thoughts??

My top RBs are McCoy, Miller, Gurley... WRs are Robinson, Hopkins, Cooks

got the 4th pick which sucks because there are 3 hands down rb's so ill probably miss out on all them. so assuming they (elliot/bell/djohnson) are all gone, do i go mccoy or Antonio brown at 4?

got the 4th pick which sucks because there are 3 hands down rb's so ill probably miss out on all them. so assuming they (elliot/bell/djohnson) are all gone, do i go mccoy or Antonio brown at 4?

If AB is there have to take him.

If PPR Brown.

So I logged in late an got Fournette auto-picked for me in my dynasty draft...

The guy that took McCaffrey a pick after me offered a trade... Fournette for McCaffrey + a 3rd round pick.

Should I take it?

I take Brown over Shady widely.

So I logged in late an got Fournette auto-picked for me in my dynasty draft...

The guy that took McCaffrey a pick after me offered a trade... Fournette for McCaffrey + a 3rd round pick.

Should I take it?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back