2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

It's a ppr, and I hate the Jacksonville offense.

I'm only worried about McCaffrey getting banged up
Sorry I read that wrong the first go around. If you are getting McGOATffrey and a third round pick you should accept that immediately and thank them for allowing you trade rape.

Sorry I read that wrong the first go around. If you are getting McGOATffrey and a third round pick you should accept that immediately and thank them for allowing you trade rape.

Done and done

My god. Im taking him in round 2 unless for some completely unreal chance that Bell or Zeke fall out of the first.

McCaffery will likely be gone early in most leagues. Wouldn't be surprised if some reach in 1st. But late 2nd or 3rd is my guess.

Gurley's going to have a nice bounce back year.

Hoping i can pick up Landry and ARob late. Both got huge qb issues but both got so much talent.

Who do I keep?
Tevin Coleman - give up round 9
Matt Ryan - 9
Kelce - 5
Also
Marvin Jones - 6
Paul Perkins - 9

Pretty obvious seems like Ryan, but haven't really paid attention all off season or looked at rankings

Ok Sherdoggers, I need to know how many people are going to return this year so I know how many leagues to fill.

Reply back to me if you plan on playing this year. I will be setting the draft dates and times very soon. Even if you don't plan to play, please reply and let me know.
@The Green Lantern

Owners I couldn't tag, can't tell if you're banned or have a new username:
Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
If anyone knows those three (either personally or by their new usernames), please tag them or ask if they're still interested in playing this season.

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@sickc0d3r
@ThinkGreen
@metal
@helax
@INeedARemedy
@Kill Yourself
@TD2
@PUO3
@akutz1
@brownfeet (brownft10)
@R-DAWG
@speakhandsforme
@Katipwnan

If you aren't on this list but want to play, reply to this post and let me know you're interested.
New Owners:
@emceeGRENDEL
@K4BOSH
@Fedorgasm

Last edited:
Ok Sherdoggers, I need to know how many people are going to return this year so I know how many leagues to fill.

Reply back to me if you plan on playing this year. I will be setting the draft dates and times very soon. Even if you don't plan to play, please reply and let me know.
@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@Razuu
@akutz1
@Foster
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@King of Fists
@Mondo Freaks
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10
If anyone knows those three (either personally or by their new usernames), please tag them or ask if they're still interested in playing this season.

If you aren't on this list but want to play, reply to this post and let me know you're interested.
I'm down

@RabidJesus

Im in

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@Razuu
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@King of Fists
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus

In

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

7LUFuau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back