2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this happened in my league yesterday. Thompson's wacky fumble at the end lost him the game. Id have been pissed lol.

lol.png

I have Howard, Hunt and White. I lost Cook and Carson.

Question - should I bid/Waiver wire for Murray? If so, how much? I had him last year and I've played the McKinnon game before so I'm not sold on either of them. Lacy and Rawls are out there too...don't like either of them either as a workhorse

This team is 4-0. I don't want to make any trades and dont NEED them immediately but if one of the other RB's go down, I'm in trouble.
Definitely but I wouldn't go all out since his ankles still messed up.

Definitely but I wouldn't go all out since his ankles still messed up.
Bid 25 bucks. Someone bid 35, who doesn't really need him. I did not need him that bad. Rawls was out there, so I grabbed him. Will see who ends up getting the spot in Seattle. I could probably grab Lacy too. No one seems interested in either of them.

Bid 25 bucks. Someone bid 35, who doesn't really need him. I did not need him that bad. Rawls was out there, so I grabbed him. Will see who ends up getting the spot in Seattle. I could probably grab Lacy too. No one seems interested in either of them.
Think I'd go for Lacy before Rawls but ugh either way. Good luck.

Need to drop one to pick up a bye QB. Who would you drop?

Ameer, McCaffrey, Blount, Jamaal Charles, Sterling Shepherd, Latavius Murray

Leaning toward either Charles or McCaffrey, their numbers are about the same

Charles. Dude came up limping last week and Anderson seems to be the clear #1 there.

Should I keep Derek Carr on my team or just cut bait? I have Watson and Manning as my QB's going forward in 12 team league.

Should I keep Derek Carr on my team or just cut bait? I have Watson and Manning as my QB's going forward in 12 team league.
I mean, Watson had a monster game last week so he should be your starter. 3 QBs is kinda a lot, Id get rid of Manning but Carr fucked up his back which isnt a good sign.

I mean, Watson had a monster game last week so he should be your starter. 3 QBs is kinda a lot, Id get rid of Manning but Carr fucked up his back which isnt a good sign.

Yeah I have never had 3 QB's before. Carr was supposed to be my workhorse but I think he isn't coming back until after the bye week most likely and that's like 6-7 weeks away and he wasn't playing all that great before he got hurt tbh. I'm kinda of screwed in the QB department for now I guess.

Last edited:

Charles

Think I'd go for Lacy before Rawls but ugh either way. Good luck.

Grabbed them both. Team is deep so I can afford to let them both sit and see what happens. My other league I am dead in the water on RB's and was 8th on waiver so no chance of getting Murray. That team is pretty much screwed...

I have a roster spot for only one of these. Who should I grab, Funchess, Rawls or Jaron Brown?

Would you trade Sammy Watkins and Latavius Murray for Brandin Cooks?

*other RBs are Hunt Gurley and Hyde
WRs are Evans Cooper and Shepard

Well this happened in my league yesterday. Thompson's wacky fumble at the end lost him the game. Id have been pissed lol.

lol.png

Are they going to Stat Correct that last play? I thought Jordan Reed was for sure the last player to actually control the ball before trying to toss it back, at which point it was never regained by another Redskin. Seems weird to pin it on Thompson.

Flex JJ Nelson or Jaron Brown this week? It's a brutal bye week for me.

I think I like Nelson better rest of season, but maybe Brown this week because I suspect what I really need is just a decent floor. My opp doesn't have a great team, I just need to not totally shit the bed.

Are they going to Stat Correct that last play? I thought Jordan Reed was for sure the last player to actually control the ball before trying to toss it back, at which point it was never regained by another Redskin. Seems weird to pin it on Thompson.

Good question, I'll have to watch the play again I didn't even notice it was Thompson watching it live.

Flex JJ Nelson or Jaron Brown this week? It's a brutal bye week for me.

I think I like Nelson better rest of season, but maybe Brown this week because I suspect what I really need is just a decent floor. My opp doesn't have a great team, I just need to not totally shit the bed.
They are the same. Palmer is looking at Fitzgerald first then either Brown or Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back