2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHERDOG LEAGUE:

Our draft will be on Sunday, August 20th at 4:15 PM (Central).

Here is the draft order:
1. @R-DAWG
2. @speakhandsforme
3. @helax
4. @Kill Yourself
5. @TidalWave89
6. @DW=HERO
7. @Razuu
8. @metal
9. @akutz1
10. @sodapopinski

sJAjQl3.jpg

Ok Sherdoggers, I need to know how many people are going to return this year so I know how many leagues to fill.

Reply back to me if you plan on playing this year. I will be setting the draft dates and times very soon. Even if you don't plan to play, please reply and let me know.
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan

Owners I couldn't tag, can't tell if you're banned or have a new username:
Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
If anyone knows those three (either personally or by their new usernames), please tag them or ask if they're still interested in playing this season.

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@sickc0d3r
@ThinkGreen
@metal
@helax
@INeedARemedy
@Kill Yourself
@TD2
@PUO3
@akutz1
@brownfeet (brownft10)
@R-DAWG
@speakhandsforme

If you aren't on this list but want to play, reply to this post and let me know you're interested.
New Owners:
@emceeGRENDEL
@K4BOSH
I'm in if there's still room. Been waiting for months with no updates in the league.

I will make you a deal right now. I will give you my 6th round pick for your first round pick after week two. Deal?

Last edited:
Just joined a league with an auction draft. Never done a draft like this. Hopefully it won't end poorly for me.

Just joined a league with an auction draft. Never done a draft like this. Hopefully it won't end poorly for me.

I've never done one either. @Lifer used to swear by them.

I dont even rememver the trade, but the back, and forth was humorous.
3rd overall pick for a 6th rounder 2 weeks in...Unless the first rounder died on the field the week before it is a horrible offer.

3rd overall pick for a 6th rounder 2 weeks in...Unless the first rounder died on the field the week before it is a horrible offer.

Gurley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back