Notable mentions
Spence vs Brook
Vargas vs Berchelt
Salido vs Roman
Valdez vs Marriaga
Baranchyk vs Ramos
DeGale vs Jack
Khytrov vs Aleem

Probably Joshua/Klitschko. Not only was it a great fight but it was a great heavyweight fight, which we don't see often enough these days.

I thought Chocolatito/Srisaket I deserved it. But there have been a lot of great fights that are worthy contenders (Jack/DeGale, Spence/Brook, Klitschko/Joshua, Valdez/Servania, Yamanaka/Carlson etc...). Plus a lot of fights I probably haven't even heard of that deserve a mention.

The second Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai fight for me

I definitely give Joshua/Klitschko event of the year. And considering some of the other mega fights we've had this year, that's saying something! (Mayweather/McGregor, Canelo/GGG, Loma/Ligo)

But most exciting fight of the year, shoot I think I have to give it to Jean Pascal vs. Ahmed Elbiali. What a war! Hands down my favorite fight this year

Joshua/Klitschko or Gonzalez/Rungvisai I. I thought GGG/Canelo was great too actually

The second Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai fight for me
The second one? For FOTY?

Last edited:
Joshua/Klitschko or Gonzalez/Rungvisai I

The second one? For FOTY?
For me personally yes, I thought chocolatito would have figured out Sor Rungvisai in the second fight. People thought the first decision was a fluke. He just kept coming forward despite eating Roman's shot. Until Chocolatito got caught with the first hook in the 4th round, I think most people still had him winning.

Joshua-Klitschko was nuts

Back