2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Mom suffering from low blood pressure... turn on Packer games

There's no more valuable player in the league, Packers are the browns without him

o77Kp4

What can you say? Win baby win!

I posted this in another forum earlier when Dallas was marching.

Looks like if we lose it will be because of 2 missed extra points that led to a failed 2 point try.

Green Bay should let them score.

Dallas scored on the next play.

On that final play the Packers almost blew it as the Packer player thought it was an incomplete pass. He had the ball and dropped it before he was hit so it was still live. That would have been hell to lose because he didn't hold the ball.

What can you say? Win baby win!

I posted this in another forum earlier when Dallas was marching.

Looks like if we lose it will be because of 2 missed extra points that led to a failed 2 point try.

Green Bay should let them score.

Dallas scored on the next play.

On that final play the Packers almost blew it as the Packer player thought it was an incomplete pass. He had the ball and dropped it before he was hit so it was still live. That would have been hell to lose because he didn't hold the ball.

That was Nick Perry I believe. He had the ball and dropped it thinking the play was over. He was close to being compared to Brian Bostick.

It's impressive as hell that the Packers are standing at 4-1 with all of these injuries.

I hope Jordy is alright. I saw him grimace a little after the failed two point conversion.

My moms blood pressure was 97 over 65 at end of first half. At the end of the game 125 over 86.

Also, why was Jordy on the sideline that last series.

Godgers once again proves he is the most talented QB in the history of the game.

If you put Brady on this shitty team he would be killed within 4 games, but Godgers is a magician.

Rodgers > Brady

My moms blood pressure was 97 over 65 at end of first half. At the end of the game 125 over 86.

Also, why was Jordy on the sideline that last series.

MM in the post game press conference said he was being evaluated on the sidelines but he wasn't certain for what.

That was Nick Perry I believe. He had the ball and dropped it thinking the play was over. He was close to being compared to Brian Bostick.

I don't know what he was thinking. You have to hold the ball in case it was a lateral which it was. That would have been a hard way to lose.

Marinelli must have nightmares about Rodgers.

When they stopped the girls on 4th and 1/2 I was like yes!! Then the replay I was like damn

Back