2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

When they stopped the girls on 4th and 1/2 I was like yes!! Then the replay I was like damn

I was super excited and yelling. My wife was like, "that must be good." Then I was instantly sad, after the replay and she was like wtf happened?

Fuckin Jones dude. I called him getting 100 and a td in the nfl thread but I was only 96% serious. Dude's like Hunt

Watt with five tackles, two of them for a loss...and a sack.

So frustrating King has to get evaluated and deemed to have a concussion after showing he's willing to lay the wood with how he stopped Zeke on that first play.

I was ready to fire everyone at half time, and the last quarter gave me 6 heart attacks. I was convinced McCarthy was going to play for the tie after Dallas scored with 1:11 left.

Godgers once again proves he is the most talented QB in the history of the game.

If you put Brady on this shitty team he would be killed within 4 games, but Godgers is a magician.

Rodgers > Brady

I was just talking about this yesterday. Talentwise, Rodgers is the best I have ever seen. Accomplishmentwise, Brady.

I was ready to fire everyone at half time, and the last quarter gave me 6 heart attacks. I was convinced McCarthy was going to play for the tie after Dallas scored with 1:11 left.

In the post game press conference Rodgers was asked if MM was calling plays on the last drive. Aaron said he was calling his own plays because of the short time left. He also said he was going for a touchdown all the way and never considered settling for a field goal.

So, a couple things after rewatching highlights and shit from the game:

1.) Aaron Jones better remain the #1 back moving forward. I like Ty, he seems like an awesome person and his use as a pass catching back will be great but Aaron Jones is, in my mind, obviously the better pure RB.

2.) Quentin Rollins should be shitcanned

3.) Demarious Randall should be shitcanned

4.) The taunting penalty against Randall was horseshit

5.) Worried about Jordy not being in the last drive. I know the presser they said he was being evaluated for something but the couple times the camera panned over there he had his helmet on and looked ready to go

6.) Hopefully Bennett starts catching more passes. I think he showed he can be trusted yesterday.

7.) Rollins and Randall suck ass

8.) Kevin King getting ruled out sucks cause in the very first play he showed he was willing to lay the wood on guys for a tackle

9.) ROLLINS AND RANDALL FUCKING SUCK WHY ARE THEY STILL GETTING SNAPS?!

I have no fucking clue why we have such shit luck at the CB position in the draft. It seems like we never draft decent corners.

The taunting penalty was legit as per the rules. Can't toss the ball or even push the ball at an opponent. The Packers need to do what the Badgers have been doing for years. After a score or good play, hand the ball to an official.

The taunting penalty was legit as per the rules. Can't toss the ball or even push the ball at an opponent. The Packers need to do what the Badgers have been doing for years. After a score or good play, hand the ball to an official.
Or spike it. Those are like the only two safe options on what to do with the ball.

I do like how Adams just took it and chucked it into the crowd though even though that's a fine I think.

Or spike it. Those are like the only two safe options on what to do with the ball.

I do like how Adams just took it and chucked it into the crowd though even though that's a fine I think.

There were Packer fans behind the end zone that he could have given the ball to. It is a $5,287 fine either way.

Oh yeah...

10.) After the fucking BULLSHIT unnecessary roughness call on Martinez you could tell he was playing angry and it was a fucking joy to watch.

I was just talking about this yesterday. Talentwise, Rodgers is the best I have ever seen. Accomplishmentwise, Brady.

Brady has played for the best coach possibly ever his entire career. Brady has played for the best football organization in the league. Brady has had good to great protection and O-lines his entire career. Brady has had top 10 defenses almost every year of his career, and also a few top 5 defenses. Brady has had fantastic talent to throw to. From Moss to the murderer and to Gronk and Welker and everyone in between.

It has been the perfect storm for a great QB.

But lets go back 10 years and have Brady and Rodgers switch teams. Rodgers obviously would have massive success in New England. But would Brady have had success on GB? Brady can't move, so he may have been crushed behind shitty protection. He can unload the ball quickly, but I think he looks a lot more average if he plays for the Packers. And then he would have no help from the defense and even more pressure on him. And he would not be throwing to all the talent he would have had in NE. And he would have some fucking Donk coaching moves and calls made all the time.

If I had a choice to start a franchise I would choose Rodgers every time over Brady. He can win anywhere on any team.

Last edited:
Brady has played for the best coach possibly ever his entire career. Brady has played for the best football organization in the league. Brady has had good to great protection and O-lines his entire career. Brady has had top 10 defenses almost every year of his career, and also a few top 5 defenses. Brady has had fantastic talent to throw to. From Moss to the murderer and to Gronk and Welker and everyone in between.

It has been the perfect storm for a great QB.

But lets go back 10 years and have Brady and Rodgers switch teams. Rodgers obviously would have massive success in New England. But would Brady have had success on GB? Brady can't move, so he may have been crushed behind shitty protection. He can unload the ball quickly, but I think he looks a lot more average if he plays for the Packers. And then he would have no help from the defense and even more pressure on him. And he would not be throwing to all the talent he would have had in NE. And he would have some fucking Donk coaching moves and calls made all the time.

If I had a choice to start a franchise I would choose Rodgers every time over Brady. He can win anywhere on any team.

I am not arguing with any of that. Actually agree with all of it.

Anyone want to talk about how bad HaHa has looked so far this season. Dude looks gangly and out of position half the time he is out on the field.

I think Randall can contribute to this team but not as an outside corner. The guy has really good ball skills when he isn't trying to cover the opposing number one receiver.

Hopefully Perry's club comes off by November. I'd like to think he gets a couple more sacks without that damn thing on his hand yesterday.

Back