2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Knowing how petty and spiteful Rodgers is, one can't help but to be very optimistic about him getting dumped by Olivia.

Also, I would fucking love to get Mixon. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't really think what he did is THAT bad.

Thank God I'm not the only one who wants Mixon. If we got a back like him I believe the offense would rival 2011, hell it would probably be even better. And no, I don't condone what he did, but it's not like he's some notorious woman beater. The girl hit him first anyways, lol.

I do worry about his low wonderlic score, but fuck, if he's available when we are on the board I'd be choked if we go for some corner or edge rush; draft and develop type. Besides, the defense will live or die by whether or not Randall and Rollins can get there head out of there asses and if Clay can stay healthy for a full season.

Thank God I'm not the only one who wants Mixon. If we got a back like him I believe the offense would rival 2011, hell it would probably be even better. And no, I don't condone what he did, but it's not like he's some notorious woman beater. The girl hit him first anyways, lol.

I do worry about his low wonderlic score, but fuck, if he's available when we are on the board I'd be choked if we go for some corner or edge rush; draft and develop type. Besides, the defense will live or die by whether or not Randall and Rollins can get there head out of there asses and if Clay can stay healthy for a full season.
Agreed. CB does need an upgrade, and pass rush can always use improvement, but this team earns its bread on offense, and there's gaping holes at RB and guard and those should be addressed first imo. I'd prefer Lamp in the first, but if he's off the board by then, Mixon would be a fine pick.

No way Mixon becomes a Packer. Vikings, maybe.

I'm late to the new thread party. What up, boys?

Haven't been keeping up with the off season too much. What's it look like we're gonna get this year? A bunch of TEs? :D :p :(

I really goddamn wish this year packs win a super bowl. They're due and damned if i haven't seen a team try their hardest like they do.

I think everyone likes king but I'm balls deep on Chipotle Owuzie. best corner available is fine imo

Evans type signings are the ones I've wanted the last couple years. Not going to fill every hole with a top player so instead of relying on some "udfa gem" find a cheap and experienced stopgap. He's past his prime but still an alright player, still a very good pass blocker

I don't know shit about the draft, haven't paid any attention to cfb or pre draft stuff but hopefully hitting on some obvious needs this weekend

I'm hoping, pass rusher, cornerback

but knowing Thompson long snapper out of Delaware :D

That was a different husky CB, Sidney Jones. Kevin King seems like the workout warrior type.

I've deferred to Ted Thompson for a longtime but I want his head removed for this!

King, Moreau, Cook, Williams, Lattimore and my boy Joe Mixon still on the board.

Hopefully this pays off tomorrow.

Lots of option here. Mixon or King would be great picks. I could see another trade down also, plenty of time to field offers.

I've deferred to Ted Thompson for a longtime but I want his head removed for this!

If the top guy left on their board was at the original pick then it's fine, get the same guy plus an asset

Otherwise...

I love Lamp but I love King and Awuzie more at this point.

Back