2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Is anyone else looking at the bigger picture with Rodgers' injury? By bigger picture, I mean Rodgers' injury history and him being a 34 year old QB when he potentially returns to the field in 2018? Maybe I'm just overeating because it's an injury to his throwing shoulder; but this has been running through my mind all day at work.
Me too but he's come back from injury before almost looking better. Plus with modern medicine look at what Peyton and AD did coming back from what people thought were career enders.

Me too but he's come back from injury before almost looking better. Plus with modern medicine look at what Peyton and AD did coming back from what people thought were career enders.

All good points.

Either way, Rodgers needs more help going forward. Another stout Corner opposite of King, a new number one pass rusher, and either a stud deep threat or an Ahman Green type back.

Anything less; then fuck this regime.

All good points.

Either way, Rodgers needs more help going forward. Another stout Corner opposite of King, a new number one pass rusher, and either a stud deep threat or an Ahman Green type back.

Anything less; then fuck this regime.
We need to replace Sitton and Lang too.

The one year we had Bahk, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, then Bulaga we had ZERO problems on the line. That line has slowly begun deteriorating the last two years.

Agreed on needing another corner opposite King and a badass pass rusher.

Really annoyed we missed out on TJ Watt/passed him up and Biegel hasn't played. Dude's been on the damn PUP list.

Fuckin Watt meanwhile has several sacks already.

We have at least two deep threats in Austin and Janis but they just don't get to have a shot to do more than return kicks.

lol, I saw Janis on the field once yesterday. Isn't this the last year on his contract? I really doubt he gets re-signed.

I think losing Sitton was fine. Taylor is legit, but losing Lang? Yeah, Ted goofed.

We need to replace Sitton and Lang too.

The one year we had Bahk, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, then Bulaga we had ZERO problems on the line. That line has slowly begun deteriorating the last two years.

Agreed on needing another corner opposite King and a badass pass rusher.

Really annoyed we missed out on TJ Watt/passed him up and Biegel hasn't played. Dude's been on the damn PUP list.

Fuckin Watt meanwhile has several sacks already.

Every week I say it - I wanted Watt.

Lang was too expensive to keep. Interior line is not the problem. It's the tackles getting injured, then their backups, then the backups backups

That McCray guy who was in the arena league last year, he's a guard and they're forcing him to play out there. Playing Taylor there even if he's ok weakens LG, etc

I fear for Hundleys health/development. Like when David Carr basically got PTSD after getting hit a billion times in his first few seasons. I dont want to write him off but I'd feel more comfortable if he gets adequate protection

Last edited:
Lang was too expensive to keep. Interior line is not the problem. It's the tackles getting injured, then their backups, then the backups backups

That McCray guy who was in the arena league last year, he's a guard and they're forcing him to play out there. Playing Taylor there even if he's ok weakens LG, etc

I fear for Hundleys health/development. Like when David Carr basically got PTSD after getting hit a billion times in his first few seasons. I dont want to write him off but I'd feel more comfortable if he gets adequate protection
Any idea what has caused DB and Bulaga to constantly be getting banged up?

Any idea what has caused DB and Bulaga to constantly be getting banged up?

mikemccarthy.jpg

ted-thompson.jpg

If king and house are out long term this team is in for a really rough ride. DB play has been this teams Achilles heel for the last 6-7 years. The only bright side is the entire nfc minus the falcons and iggles are beatable.

If king and house are out long term this team is in for a really rough ride. DB play has been this teams Achilles heel for the last 6-7 years. The only bright side is the entire nfc minus the falcons and iggles are beatable.
Matty Ice seems to be coming apart at the seams in some ways the last week or two though.

At least the Packers are smart enough to never bring Colin in to even interview.

At least the Packers are smart enough to never bring Colin in to even interview.
One thing I am hating about being a Packer fan where I am living (NW WA) is all these damn politically liberal/SJW types telling me how Krapernick will be good for GB and my brain is like "no... he's a shit player"

One thing I am hating about being a Packer fan where I am living (NW WA) is all these damn politically liberal/SJW types telling me how Krapernick will be good for GB and my brain is like "no... he's a shit player"
I live in Portland

Idiots at work are all about it, He is oppressed!

Cutler would fit better in this offense than Kaep, and lord knows I wouldn't want Smokin' Jay.

It makes sense to roll with 1Hundley and big dick Joe Callahan.

I pray hundley does not get hurt , imagine the kap rhetoric if that happens ? Help us all
I'd shoot myself.

Hopefully a week with the first team will show what Hundley can do and we can put the shit to bed.

Kaep would be better than Joe fuckin Callahan. You clowns have lost it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back