2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Kaep would be better than Joe fuckin Callahan. You clowns have lost it
If Kaep wasn't being led around by his dick to become a vegan and over throwing and under throwing guys by 20 yards the last time I saw him play POST becoming a vegan I'd agree.

Lang was too expensive to keep. Interior line is not the problem. It's the tackles getting injured, then their backups, then the backups backups

That McCray guy who was in the arena league last year, he's a guard and they're forcing him to play out there. Playing Taylor there even if he's ok weakens LG, etc

I fear for Hundleys health/development. Like when David Carr basically got PTSD after getting hit a billion times in his first few seasons. I dont want to write him off but I'd feel more comfortable if he gets adequate protection

Hundley didn't look very mobile either which is essential to keep from getting killed behind this line.

Kaep would be better than Joe fuckin Callahan. You clowns have lost it

How do you think a quarterback who has never played in MM system would be able to play in it coming in cold?

How do you think a quarterback who has never played in MM system would be able to play in it coming in cold?
Here I thought it was the job of the coach to adapt to the players given when shit hits the fan

But nah I'm sure DIII Preseason Hero Smokin Joe Callahan is the better option

Here I thought it was the job of the coach to adapt to the players given when shit hits the fan

But nah I'm sure DIII Preseason Hero Smokin Joe Callahan is the better option

As McCarthy reminded the people in his press conference, he has two players with years in his system.

Let's see the merits of this system

Pretty sure it revolves around back shoulder passes to Jordy and Rodgers pulling plays out of his ass

Pretty sure it revolves around back shoulder passes to Jordy and Rodgers pulling plays out of his ass

The quarterback has to read defenses, call the play and know where the receivers are going on the plays. Some familiarity with the receivers helps too. Rodgers has years with them that can't be replaced of course.

It doesn't change the fact that the last time ANY of us saw Squidward throwing the ball he was utterly horrible and that wasn't like after a year off either.

He was missing guys by like 20 yards TOO high. Would have had to be SpiderMan to catch them.

We'll see. Hundley's gonna last 2 games, so it'll be sooner rather than later

I get there isn't many options out there for QB in the Free Agent pool but unless Kaep has somehow reverted back to the Kaep that tore up the Packers and Falcans en route to a SB... I just don't think it's worth all the non-football headache that comes with him.

His goddamn GF on Twitter is like Brian Grimes' too.

It doesn't change the fact that the last time ANY of us saw Squidward throwing the ball he was utterly horrible and that wasn't like after a year off either.

He was missing guys by like 20 yards TOO high. Would have had to be SpiderMan to catch them.

Oh goodness, Kaep fucking sucks. He had success when he had a great coach and before the stupid running QB fad was stopped. Defenses have figured out his simple abilities.

Squidward is borderline retarded and can't read defenses and can't go through progressions. He is so freaking limited. He doesn't see wide open players on a regular basis. Oh, and he has zero finesse and touch on the ball. When a delicate or easy throw is needed he has to chuck it.

And the wonderful throws that sail 30 yards over someone's head. Those are great.

Then you have to sprinkle in the fact that he is a locker room cancer and has a girlfriend who is looking to leech fame and SJW points, and also he will bring a media circus to town.

He is the perfect storm of FUCK THAT GUY and keep him away from my team.

And he wants lots of money. ha

Not giving Hundley a chance is dumb, remember Rodgers getting booed in training camp because of the butthurt "Favre fans". Who knows. If he doesn't work out I have no problems trying to get Squidward, or anyone else for that matter. Winning games is what matters at the end of the day, all of this protest stuff is irrelevant to me when it comes to watching my team play football

I enjoy the no huddle 12 men free plays as well, makes me lol hard when other fans get rustled and call them "cheap"

Gonna miss those

Jerod Evans from Virginia Tech signed to Packers practice squad.

Can't wait for Hundley to struggle/get hurt to listen to the drunken post game radio rants from the fans about not keeping Taysom Hill.

Vince Biegel practicing today.

Still woulda preferred TJ...

Which brings up something for me. I get WHY we took King (and hopefully when he comes back he can make an impact which I think he can). I also get why we have Jones given he seems to have SORTA filled the Micah Hyde role.

IF we would have gotten TJ (and this applied for Biegel too in a way). Where the fuck are they playing? We just gave Perry a new contract, it's pretty obvious even though he's slown down that Matthews is the leader on the defensive side of the ball with Burnett and Martinez is playing like someone lit a fire under his ass and I hope he keeps it up.

Would Watt have (and is this the role Biegel gets) be the guy that rotates in when Matthews or Perry take a play or two off/take the Peppers role as an edge rusher opposite Daniels?

I know Watt is officially listed as an OLB and oddly enough palling around the interwebs Biegel is only listed as a LB... this mean we can kinda put him where it's needed? I've always heard playing inside is WAY different than playing outside but I have basically no personal experience in football other than trying out to be nose tackle in high school... and promptly quitting cause I broke the star RBs ribs at camp and had people bitching at me about it even though coach said "go 100%"

Add to that every vid from college I see of the two they look like BOTH of them are coming off the edge just opposite of each other.

I wonder if they planned on moving Clay back inside, or at the least moving him around a lot more, and having Perry/Biegel at EDGE.

Back