2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

DMct0VjWkAENmz6

<28>

Burnett and Taylor are the two being out completely that worries me the most.

CX1c6Ko.gif

I think I might need to get a cheap bottle of whisky for this. Like, Black Velvet type cheap.

Seems like it wouldn't have made much difference if we kept Lang. He's out with a back injury. I suspect the Packers knew he would have more back trouble. I'm glad it isn't the Packers paying him a guaranteed $19 million.

Seems like it wouldn't have made much difference if we kept Lang. He's out with a back injury. I suspect the Packers knew he would have more back trouble. I'm glad it isn't the Packers paying him a guaranteed $19 million.
Fair enough.

Now if DB and BB could get fucking healthy.....

Pete Prisco picked the Pack to win straight up. He's giving Hundley some love.

Is our o-line as bad as the fucking Seacunts and Gicants?

Biegel in pads at practice

Still wish we had Watt

Sounds like Bulaga will play this weekend.

Sounds like Bulaga will play this weekend.
And DB?

To be fair to Bulaga I'm always amazed we don't see more OL and DL guys get concussions with how scarred up their helmets are after every game.

According to an ESPN article the team is eyeing a Rajaas return on Dec 17 against the Canthers.

According to an ESPN article the team is eyeing a Rajaas return on Dec 17 against the Canthers.

Hmmm, if he does come back this year, it's gotta be against the Viqueens in Lambeau. This has epic story line written all over it.

I just hope that even if the Pack are in a good place to win the division that they don't rush ARod back too soon.

Hmmm, if he does come back this year, it's gotta be against the Viqueens in Lambeau. This has epic story line written all over it.

I just hope that even if the Pack are in a good place to win the division that they don't rush ARod back too soon.
I would not be against the not bringing him back till the playoffs if we have a spot. If we are four weeks out and he’s nearing good to go but have to have a couple teams lose then shut him and Jordy and Adams down for the season imo

Back