2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Marty B out on Sunday per ESPN.

What a pussy

What difference does it make? He can't catch a pass anyway. We should have picked up someone in free agency.<Moves>
Lmao I like how you're gonna go down with the ship. The Mart B signing was the correct move to make, it just didn't work out. A broke ass Mart B is barely worse than the trash we dealt with before Cook, and lo and behold, the other FA signing - Kendricks - can play. He's better than fuckin DickRod by miles

No... You don't have much of anything besides an amazing QB. It's sad your franchise is so damn cheap every-year because Rodgers should have multiple titles with how good he is. Reminds me of Peyton in Indy when they would have no O-Line and a mediocre defense every year.

This shit I said back in June never looked so true......

Gotta wonder what Kendricks’ numbers would have looked like without Marty out there.... alas.... ugh

Marty cut , what a dumpster fire and laughing stock this team has become , what a shame and embarrassment

Kinda sad Marty just up and quit on the team because Rodgers got hurt.

Lmao I like how you're gonna go down with the ship. The Mart B signing was the correct move to make, it just didn't work out. A broke ass Mart B is barely worse than the trash we dealt with before Cook, and lo and behold, the other FA signing - Kendricks - can play. He's better than fuckin DickRod by miles
Signing Bennet over resigning cooks was a stupid fucking move considering Rodgers and cook were building good chemistry.

Signing Bennet over resigning cooks was a stupid fucking move considering Rodgers and cook were building good chemistry.

In hindsight, but if you though Cook was a better signing at the time, I'd love to see those posts. Cook asked for way more than he got with Oakland, was hurt a lot last year, and still has problems holding on to the football.

One big catch in the playoffs doesn't warrant a big multi year deal.

In hindsight, but if you though Cook was a better signing at the time, I'd love to see those posts. Cook asked for way more than he got with Oakland, was hurt a lot last year, and still has problems holding on to the football.

I just think the issue is you start comparing numbers between the two and it's not even close who is actually producing this year.

Granted, TE you have like 3 TRUE superstar receiving tight ends out there, maybe 4 and 3 of those can actually block too:
- Gronk
- Kelce
- Ertz

- Graham maybe... Seattle just seems to have fucking neutered him and wasted him.

Didn't he drop two straight balls before that big catch?

I mean I liked the dude a lot but this talk is more emotional than anything else

I just think the issue is you start comparing numbers between the two and it's not even close who is actually producing this year.

Granted, TE you have like 3 TRUE superstar receiving tight ends out there, maybe 4 and 3 of those can actually block too:
- Gronk
- Kelce
- Ertz

- Graham maybe... Seattle just seems to have fucking neutered him and wasted him.

Sure, it sucks this happened to GB...doesn't change how I view the decision at the time of the signing.

Then again I think this falls on coaching. As we've seen this year, players who didn't perform in GB are playing great elsewhere. Maybe Cook would've been even better with Rodgers if we actually had a head coach / coordinator.

Sure, it sucks this happened to GB...doesn't change how I view the decision at the time of the signing.

Then again I think this falls on coaching. As we've seen this year, players who didn't perform in GB are playing great elsewhere. Maybe Cook would've been even better with Rodgers if we actually had a head coach / coordinator.
While I am in the "it sucked to see him go" there was nothing we saw in GB that would have lead anyone to believe Micah Hyde was anything more than a fill in/role type player worth the money Buffalo is paying him.

It just sucks we can't seem to get a good TE since Finley was forced to retire. What is with this team and having these amazing players at certain positions (Finley, Shields, Collins) being forced to retire cause of injuries.

It's more than obvious now that Kendricks was an insurance policy signing.

The "failure to disclose" designation is something I can't remember seeing.

Kendricks can play, though. Like, as a fall-back option it could be worse

Bennet is (I guess was, now...) better, more versatile, and cheaper. It wasn't a dumb move
It was fucking retarded. Packers had cap to bring cooks back. Bennet is a slightly better blocker. That's it. Bennett had character issues that Ted completely ignored and now he's been burned.

Back