2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Know something that is still eating me about Monday Night. We didn't see Aaron Jones like AT ALL after that block he basically missed in the first quarter. I know coaches will never admit it but I hate the posturing involved in it (like when Tomlin basically benched Bell at the beginning of the year).

THE DUDE IS GETTING LIKE 5 YARDS A CARRY. Fucking ride him a bit for shit sake.

I know he lost yards on receptions but what do you want him to do when he runs a flat up to the LOS and then Hundley throws BEHIND that forcing him to jump back two yards to the ball adding in that Hundley is throwing goddamn changeup/ducks to his receivers. As soon as Jones touched the ball he was being fucking tackled.
th

You guys think they cut Matthews after this season? If they cut him ,they don’t get a cap hit , if not pay him I think $17 million (maybe wrong on that figure)

They've gotta rewrite it or something. That's too much money and the guy is past his prime

Belichick would cut him

LOL at Marty going back to the Pats. Confirms my thoughts

Fuck Bennett. Dude could have kept his mouth shut and left without looking like a bitch. Would have had more respect for him.

I hope a DL or LB takes Marty out at the knee and forces an injury retirement.

KIKO ALONSO!!! You’re up again

Fuck Bennett. Dude could have kept his mouth shut and left without looking like a bitch. Would have had more respect for him.

From what I can tell, the Packers are the bad guys here. He passed medical evals, so rotator cuff was ether torn or retorn in Green Bay. Yet, because he doesn't want to play with a fucking torn shoulder, we cut him and try to reclaim his bonus that we made pursuant to our medical eval?

With how this front office has treated Sitton, Lang, Peppers, and now Bennett, it's a wonder if any free agents would even come here now.

From what I can tell, the Packers are the bad guys here. He passed medical evals, so rotator cuff was ether torn or retorn in Green Bay. Yet, because he doesn't want to play with a fucking torn shoulder, we cut him and try to reclaim his bonus that we made pursuant to our medical eval?

With how this front office has treated Sitton, Lang, Peppers, and now Bennett, it's a wonder if any free agents would even come here now.

Apparently the Packers feel they have some evidence. I don't think they do MRIs or CT scans in their physical.

There was no way the Packers could have paid the other three what they wanted. The Packers usually allow free agents to get offers and see if they can match it.

Apparently the Packers feel they have some evidence. I don't think they do MRIs or CT scans in their physical.

There was no way the Packers could have paid the other three what they wanted. The Packers usually allow free agents to get offers and see if they can match it.

Peppers took 3.5/year in Carolina, and currently has nearly as many sacks as our entire defense combined. Packers didn't even offer him a contract.

Also, we could have kept both Sitton and Lang, but I understand that it's not feasible to invest that much in old players. Still think they should have kept Lang. However, they handled all of them, Sitton especially, very poorly.

Im not buying it. Packers doctors are normally pretty conservative with injuries. Remember Rodgers injury a few years ago?

I'm gonna take Jordys word over Bennetts any day

DOTdSmTXUAAcp0g

The B in Marty B doesn’t stand for Bennett. It apparently stands for Bitch

Peppers took 3.5/year in Carolina, and currently has nearly as many sacks as our entire defense combined. Packers didn't even offer him a contract.

Also, we could have kept both Sitton and Lang, but I understand that it's not feasible to invest that much in old players. Still think they should have kept Lang. However, they handled all of them, Sitton especially, very poorly.

I suspect there was an issue with Sitton that we haven't heard about.

Sitton got $7 million this year, Lang got $6. We had $10.5 at the start of the season and 12 million currently so no way we could have paid them $13 million. Lang gets over $10 million next year.

I know people are upset with Marty B, but this might explain why our fucking players can't avoid injuries. It would not surprise me to hear that GB doctors are ignoring injuries, and only sitting them when it's completely debilitating.

I’ve said the same for years , why would anyone want to play and sign for Thompson,many fans disagree but he had been the downfall of the packers organization for years (glad it’s finally coming through for all to see)

Back