2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Jerry Rice had some fucking goofy hair when he came into the league.
kb2dc81pcqquavflwd13.jpg

He turned out just fine.

Maybe cover some receivers? I think Gunter missed the tackle but did hit the ball.

Brice is trying too hard to blow people up lol. He's whiffed on like 3 tackles.

Talk to Clay and miss the play. At least Janice finally caught one.

Brice is trying too hard to blow people up lol. He's whiffed on like 3 tackles.

I think there would be fewer injuries if they actually tackle and wrap up instead of trying to throw a shoulder into the ball carrier.

Crosby kicks out of bounds. WTF

The ball seems to take forever to get there.

The Packers QBs out ran the RBs. Not a good start for the 5 rookies trying to win a spot. The o-line seemed pretty shitty all night as the QBs were getting blasted too. Keep letting those pro bowl lineman leave Teddy.

The WR (Dupree?) who got carted off was formerly the top WR in the US in high school and was projected as a 1st round pick after his college sophomore year. Two years of shitty QBs later and the Packers got him in the 7th. One to watch?

The rookie QB Drew Hill hit a bomb on his first throw and a TD right after. Trade him to the ________________ (I kid)

Green Bay would be such a joke without Rodgers. I wish he could have a good team around him at some point.

How do you think Brady would have done on these Packer teams over the last half decade?

If Wenger wants to maintain any shred of dignity, he should make Rob Holding club captain.

Trevor Davis, from the penthouse to the outhouse. The dropsie that plagued him last season is back.

Aaron gets the ball out so quick and accurate. Bennet will be catching a few of those lofted passes for touchdowns.

Better showing from the defense, especially with tackling. Good pressure on Cousins, but no sacks.

Joe Thomas doesn't look like he has improved at all with his coverage skills. Dude was getting burned all game.

Really hoping some type of run game develops. Didn't see a lot of holes for any of the back to really run through.

Better showing from the defense, especially with tackling. Good pressure on Cousins, but no sacks.

Joe Thomas doesn't look like he has improved at all with his coverage skills. Dude was getting burned all game.

Really hoping some type of run game develops. Didn't see a lot of holes for any of the back to really run through.

With the receivers they have, they really don't need to run when Rodgers is playing because he can get the ball out so quickly. Hundley was a little quicker tonight. Callahan seemed lost compared to last season. I'm afraid spending a month in Cleveland might have ruined him like it has almost every quarterback who spent time there.

Hill did very well against the pass rush. He seems to be more aware of where the pressure is coming from like Rodgers, and is illusive enough to avoid it.

But the offense has to at least have a respectable run game though. Last thing we want is another 2015 situation where opposing defenses start stacking the box and daring us to pass. Something like in 2013 and 2014 will suffice, imo.

Speaking of Rodgers' quick release, I really hope we see more of that style of an offensive attack where Rodgers doesn't have to dance around in the pocket every other play because guys aren't getting open.

That 23 yard run from Hill was boss. I'm thinking he might push for Joe's spot.

Back