2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

I don't know if anybody's shit on him more than me, so now would be the time for me to tell everybody that Randall did a nice job on Flash Gordon

He's starting to look useful, and his career has a strange Davante Adams look to it now. Similar starts

Also Davante's earning a yuge contract

I don't know if anybody's shit on him more than me, so now would be the time for me to tell everybody that Randall did a nice job on Flash Gordon

He's starting to look useful, and his career has a strange Davante Adams look to it now. Similar starts

Also Davante's earning a yuge contract

They need to extend Adams ASAP (hopefully ted doesn’t fu k it up)

Adams has to stay. He’s too much of a TD threat imo.

Just realized I don’t own a single jersey. Been saying to myself I’d make the first one be GODGERS but now I’m thinking Adams

What catch? On the last series, he clearly dropped that ball going to the ground.

Before that. When the guy made a really nice one handed catch and held onto the ball the whole time.

When the Packers need the Vikings to win, they shit the bed. Came back from 11 down to tie including a 2 point conversion but allowed Cam to come back and score.

Before that. When the guy made a really nice one handed catch and held onto the ball the whole time.

They did call that a catch. That made it third and 3. The next one that they called a catch then changed the call on review might have ended the game.

Carolina lost which makes it even harder for us now doesn’t it?

Carolina won which does make it harder. They would have to lose 2 including to the Packers next week. We hold the head to head against the Seahawks but they have to lose 2 more. They haven't updated the standings but they have updated the records.The Buccaneers are still listed as in the hunt with a 4-9 record. With 3 games left, the best they could finish is 7-9 and there are already 7 teams with 8 or more wins in the NFC and only 6 get into the playoffs. Even the Cardinals and Redskins are technically in it but it requires every team ahead of them to lose every game which can't happen as some play each other. Maybe if the head to head games ended in ties.

Seahawks losing by three to the Jags right now.

Do they play Rodgers next week?
I would.

Seattle d is going to have at least two more on the injury report in Wright and Wagner and a couple getting ejected today for starting a fight during victory formation. Sheldon Richardson just got ejected too.

Bennett might be suspended next week. He didn’t get ejected when he should have.

Bennett 100% should be suspended next week. Guy tried to blow out an offensive lineman’s knee twice during victory formation.

Time to watch a gu that coulda been a Packer

Bennett 100% should be suspended next week. Guy tried to blow out an offensive lineman’s knee twice during victory formation.

Bennett is getting suspended. He absolutely has to.

Back