2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Too bad the Packers didn't have a chance to draft TJ Watt.<Baelish01>

If Rodgers does come back, that O line better block like their lives depends on it .

Watching TJ Watt end a game with a strip sack has me....

e26.gif

Thought of you not even a second after the ball came loose.
I was at my folks place watching and I lost my shit and my parents were like "um, what's wrong?"

"The guy that just got the strip sack? Packers could have had him... instead, TT our Alzheimer's having GM decides to trade away said pick and use the pick he got in return for a fucking CB from UW that is on injured reserve right now"

I was at my folks place watching and I lost my shit and my parents were like "um, what's wrong?"

"The guy that just got the strip sack? Packers could have had him... instead, TT our Alzheimer's having GM decides to trade away said pick and use the pick he got in return for a fucking CB from UW that is on injured reserve right now"

I don't even talk football with family. I'll sit there emotionless as the Packers shit the bed.

We passed on this for a CB that looks like he's built like a middle school player and is on IR.

"Davon House doesn't need back surgery, could return sooner rather than later" ESPN app.

WHY did we sign this guy again? He was obviously let go by the Jags for a reason now. PLUS we didn't make ANY play on Peterson, DRC, or Jenkins who all were very unhappy in the teams they were with.

Watching this again to get my body ready. Godgers looms.

EDIT:
Davis' run back yesterday btw... impressive, very impressive. We may have found ourselves a burner.

Last edited:
Got fucking smashed after the OT win against the shits yesterday.

It's been said, but fucking pay Adams now!

Sssssoooooooo, think we can tempt McDaniels after the season?

Pay Adams asap, but man does it feel like the team has over invested in the WR corps. Especially while letting the majority of the defensive backfield- Hyde and Hayward- walk.

Also yeah, Watt has looked excepional, but King has been very good for a rookie DB, definitely first round worthy. Plus that pick netted us Biegel who has looked wayyy better than a fourth rounder. It's too soon to tell, but I'm very optimistic with the rookie class of 2017.

Also yeah, Watt has looked excepional, but King has been very good for a rookie DB, definitely first round worthy. Plus that pick netted us Biegel who has looked wayyy better than a fourth rounder. It's too soon to tell, but I'm very optimistic with the rookie class of 2017.
I know it means kicking a guy to the curb that has been a long time player but I need to see more from Biegel. Just him out there more. The couple times I HAVE noticed him it's him or Martinez first or second to the ball so that's promising but I just want to see if he can sustain it.

Hopefully Julius Peppers had enough influence in the linebackers' meetings for Clay to learn a thing or two about longevity. If he keeps playing like he has the last few, Biegel won't have to prove anything for quite awhile.

Still no word , sources say bone only about 80% healed huge risk/reward, and that Rodgers and packers are at “crossroads” on decision

Still no word , sources say bone only about 80% healed huge risk/reward, and that Rodgers and packers are at “crossroads” on decision

Bah, just shut him down for the rest of the season. Even if we get by Carolina with Hundley; it's not like the bone will be at the desired 85% mark by the time the Vikings come into Lambeau next Saturday.

Back