2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

He’s back!!

I've got mixed emotions about this. But at least the o-line is actually a functioning unit than when he got injured. And Rodgers has a legit run game to lean on in Jones/Williams.

I've got mixed emotions about this. But at least the o-line is actually a functioning unit than when he got injured. And Rodgers has a legit run game to lean on in Jones/Williams.

I feel the same way , long shot to make postseason , but seeing the GOAT gets me all gitty

There's nothing more Packers than this lol.

lol, ain't it the truth?

As long as Rodgers doesn't have any setbacks upon his return I feel pretty confident that they win out and make the playoffs. But this defense is too leaky to get further than the divisional round or Conference title game.

I could say something about potential pro bowlers at every level of the defense, Martinez and Randall playing great, blah blah blah. Whatever.

Last year's playoff game in Dallas taught me to just have faith. Old testament, infinite resignation, capital F FAITH. I don't know how or why, don't even care to think about it. Just putting all in Godger's hands.

Bah, just shut him down for the rest of the season. Even if we get by Carolina with Hundley; it's not like the bone will be at the desired 85% mark by the time the Vikings come into Lambeau next Saturday.
He wants that revenge on Minnesota. I'm calling 400+ through the air, it's going to be a long day for the Vikings.
ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Aaron%2BRodgers%2Breaction1.gif

He wants that revenge on Minnesota. I'm calling 400+ through the air, it's going to be a long day for the Vikings.
ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Aaron%2BRodgers%2Breaction1.gif
Jordy and Adams 2 TDs a piece. Cobb will get at least one as well.

Rodgers for the first time in recent memory ALSO has a viable run game too in Williams and if Aaron Jones is fully recovered now I bet they use him for change of pace too.

The song is fitting for the return of Godgers.

lol, ain't it the truth?

As long as Rodgers doesn't have any setbacks upon his return I feel pretty confident that they win out and make the playoffs. But this defense is too leaky to get further than the divisional round or Conference title game.

We need help even if we win out because there are 2 teams that could still be ahead of us.

The Packers best chances are the Panthers and the Seahawks losing another game as we would hold the head to head tie breaker.

The Panthers would have 5 losses if we beat them this week. They have the Bucs and Falcons left with the Falcons the best chance.

We need the Rams to beat the Seahawks as they only have the Cowboys and Cardinals after that.

The Falcons would also have to lose 2 of three as they hold the head to head advantage but they have the Bucs, Saints and Panthers.

There is a chance that the Vikings, Saints and Rams lose all three but not likely.

We need help even if we win out because there are 2 teams that could still be ahead of us.

The Packers best chances are the Panthers and the Seahawks losing another game as we would hold the head to head tie breaker.

The Panthers would have 5 losses if we beat them this week. They have the Bucs and Falcons left with the Falcons the best chance.

We need the Rams to beat the Seahawks as they only have the Cowboys and Cardinals after that.

The Falcons would also have to lose 2 of three as they hold the head to head advantage but they have the Bucs, Saints and Panthers.

There is a chance that the Vikings, Saints and Rams lose all three but not likely.
They have the Cowboys with Zeke and a depleted defense to try and stop him. Wagner and Wright both left the game on Sunday with injuries. Kam and Avril are out for the year as is Sherman.

With the return of Rodgers ,maybe Jordy will make a reappearance ?

With the return of Rodgers ,maybe Jordy will make a reappearance ?

Most definitely. IIRC, Jordy only had one TD during the seven games when Rodgers was out in 2013. When he returned week 17; Jordy's stat-line was like 10 receptions for 161 yards.

Man, I really wish that they could have gotten a win over the Steelers. That game was soooo close.

Would have made things a lot easier.
The lose that bothers me the most frankly is the Lions one. Given how the Steelers have been this year we should never have been in that game IMO. The Lions game though, that was just fucking pathetic.

I know our defense gave up a ton of yardage and points but Hundley couldn't stay on the field and the defense was on the field for like 40+ minutes total.

You could have the 85 Bears, the defense from our last SB run, and the Donkey SB run defense all smashed together and even the best of the best from those groups couldn't have held up if they're on the field 90% of the game.

Back