2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

It's amazing I knew they were going to choke. It was a Packers game

Seems it's official. Aaron Rodgers is a crypt keeper. He's dating Danica. At least she's a Wisconsin girl but she was a Bears fan.
The NASCAR driver confirmed the rumored romance on Monday.

"Yes, Aaron and I are dating," Patrick said told the Associated Press (via ESPN).

According to the ESPN article, Patrick told the AP she met Rodgers back in 2012 when they both attended the ESPYs. Rodgers won the award for Best NFL player that year. Even though she admitted she was a fan of the Green Bay Packers' rival the Chicago Bears, she "told him a long time ago I'd always root for him as a player."

"Now I am probably going to cheer for the whole team," she told the AP (via ESPN). "Take out the word 'probably.' Now I'm going to cheer for the whole team."

http://www.eonline.com/news/906433/danica-patrick-confirms-she-s-dating-quarterback-aaron-rodgers

Are any of you guys pulling for the Vikings? Even though they injured Rogers and have historically been packer spoilers over the past few Decades, I am finding myself pulling for them to go all of the way. They never won a Superbowl and I might as well stick up for the North division. This is quite the conundrum though as they have been the team I have always hated the most in football.

Are any of you guys pulling for the Vikings? Even though they injured Rogers and have historically been packer spoilers over the past few Decades, I am finding myself pulling for them to go all of the way. They never won a Superbowl and I might as well stick up for the North division. This is quite the conundrum though as they have been the team I have always hated the most in football.

Hell to the no , fly eagles fly,I could never pull myself to root for the queens,plus my brothers an eagles fan! I always root for the eagles when The pack is out.

<bball1>

GTFO. My Minnesota family are going to be obnoxious.

Go Pats. Hope Gronk does to Barr what he did to that Buffalo player.

Yeah, I went there.

EDIT:
Me everytime Barr is on the field this playoffs:

Last edited:
My hope is that Minnesota loses in heartbreaking fashion in the Super Bowl in their own stadium.

Yeah, I went there.

Pats really? This Dynasty may go down as the best to ever do it, but I'm sick of them. The only thing that would sway me to root for the Pats would be Bill Burr. Regarding the Vikings I was happy to see them win, but I was still happy to rub it in if they would have ended up losing yesterday.

Yeah, I went there.

EDIT:
Me everytime Barr is on the field this playoffs:

If the Packers don't win, I want everyone else to be miserable. The Patriots accomplish that.

My hope is that Minnesota loses in heartbreaking fashion in the Super Bowl in their own stadium.
I hope they lose it the way the Hawks lost it... to the same fucking team too.
Pats really? This Dynasty may go down as the best to ever do it, but I'm sick of them. The only thing that would sway me to root for the Pats would be Bill Burr. Regarding the Vikings I was happy to see them win, but I was still happy to rub it in if they would have ended up losing yesterday.

If the Packers don't win, I want everyone else to be miserable. The Patriots accomplish that.
What @Execute said @Lionel Mandrake ..... Pats winning provide the most fucking rustled.

Philly fans will already be rustled from losing to the fucking Viqueens. Pats winning AGAIN will rustle pretty much everyone else.

I also hope the Pats do it so they piss off all of Minnesota by having Tom Brady be the one that keeps a team from winning the SB in their home stadium.

Again,.... it also leaves a huge door open for Gronk to be a complete fuck ass and go after like Barr's knee too.

I hope they lose it the way the Hawks lost it... to the same fucking team too.

What @Execute said @Lionel Mandrake ..... Pats winning provide the most fucking rustled.

Philly fans will already be rustled from losing to the fucking Viqueens. Pats winning AGAIN will rustle pretty much everyone else.

I also hope the Pats do it so they piss off all of Minnesota by having Tom Brady be the one that keeps a team from winning the SB in their home stadium.

Again,.... it also leaves a huge door open for Gronk to be a complete fuck ass and go after like Barr's knee too.

Best part is that even if the Pats win, their fans are still going to be miserable. Maximum rustle indeed.

<3>

Best part is that even if the Pats win, their fans are still going to be miserable. Maximum rustle indeed.
Here's hoping Gronk scores and spikes the ball in such a way that the ball slams into Zimmer's face and fucks his other eye up.

Here's hoping Gronk scores and spikes the ball in such a way that the ball slams into Zimmer's face and fucks his other eye up.

Sadly a blind Zimmer is still better than a 20/20 McCarthy.

I've already come to terms with the Vikings having a beast team. I did it when they were killing draft after draft. It is what it is. They're my pick. Just don't want to see NE win again

Back