2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Mike McCarthy post-game will be great.

"We just have to go look at the tape" aka "I have no idea how to coach a football game."
“Hundley is our guy”

Fuck that shit

Why’d he throw that instead of running for a couple yards?

Brett Hundley's sister has epilepsy and I wonder if he has some form of it with the way he acts like a deer in the headlights. He could have run for the first down.

Jordy standing there open.... confused why Hundley is throwing to guys in white

Put Callahan in now.

This is getting bad enough I could see the fans there cheering if Hundley gets hurt

Takes a sack on 4th down. Time to pull him.

It's 4th down, just fucking throw it. If you throw a pick at least it's down the field. Instead he takes a god damn sack. Dude doesn't have a brain.

Felt like the o-line didn’t necessarily drop their blocks but they definitely didn’t try their hardest to protect him.

My mom:
“Hope they stop doing their job so that gum chewer gets hurt”

This kid's a fuckin can. Good thing he's had years in McCanthy's system

It's 4th down, just fucking throw it. If you throw a pick at least it's down the field. Instead he takes a god damn sack. Dude doesn't have a brain.

He is not capable of quick thinking.

Literally all Hundley's faults they talked about during the draft are still there

Why the fuck did the refs let them sub like that?

He had any upside.

He holds on the ball way too long
He has plenty of mobility, arm strength, touch, and accuracy. His brain just isn't moving fast enough

I mean it could get better...? I dunno. I'd feel better if he was a first year rookie

Back