2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

I feel bad for every pass catcher besides Adams for having to deal with this shit

Why is Hundley even out there anymore? Saving Callahan from getting shelled in a game that is out of hand?

If Hundley starts next week I’m not even going to watch.

I feel bad for every pass catcher besides Adams for having to deal with this shit
You see Jordy’s face on that deep post route that Hundley missed. Had a total “Why am I even trying?” Look to it.

There’s no way they start Hundley next week is there?

This is also an indication how bad McCarthy is as a coach. The dude is awful and without Rodgers they're like the Browns.

Rodgers carried them to a Superbowl win in spite of McCarthy. With Rodgers they should have at least gone to more Superbowls if they had a decent coach. Probably the only reason he isn't fired is because of Rodgers. This dude wouldn't last a season or two on any other team.

Same can be said for ted Thompson, Rodgers has kept everyone at Lambeau employed for years now, kind of glad both of them are being exposed , changes HAVE to be made

Same can be said for ted Thompson, Rodgers has kept everyone at Lambeau employed for years now, kind of glad both of them are being exposed , changes HAVE to be made

Keep in mind, I'm not even a fan of GB. I just dislike stupidity.

The defense finally knows how the offense feels. The defense has let down the offense for years, now the offense lets down the defense.

Hundley fucked around and got a Hubba-Bubba.

Hundley is just pure garbage.. I actually fell asleep in my chair with like 10 minutes on the clock in the 4th quarter.. and I NEVER fall asleep in my chair. This was the first time.

McCarthy should be fired just for continuing to defend him. His stay the course bullshit needs to end. If its not working, make a change. The season is already over and there is no chance at the playoffs obviously..

Time to give Callahan a shot. I almost wish that they would have picked up Colin Kaepernick loll

Hundley is just pure garbage.. I actually fell asleep in my chair with like 10 minutes on the clock in the 4th quarter.. and I NEVER fall asleep in my chair. This was the first time.

McCarthy should be fired just for continuing to defend him. His stay the course bullshit needs to end. If its not working, make a change. The season is already over and there is no chance at the playoffs obviously..

Time to give Callahan a shot. I almost wish that they would have picked up Colin Kaepernick loll

Imagine if McCarthy had coached the Bills yesterday....Petermann would've thrown 10+ picks that game because he wouldn't sit him.

<{jackyeah}>

MM wants to go down with the ship. I hope for another shutout, and then maybe we could get some change in GB?

Of course not! McCarthy will be our JoePa and coach into his 90's!

200.gif

In an industry that is constantly evolving why be flexible and willing to change? Stay rigid. Stay constant. Never change with the times and let the world pass you by!

Aaron Jones just got officially charged for some arrest from October 1. Lovely.

Isn't this pretty similar to what happened to Geronimo last year? If so, I'm expecting a one day suspension.

He didn't test positive from what I can tell, so I doubt the league does much with it. If anything the team disciplines him with a slap on the wrist.

Personally, the NFL shouldn't be testing for things like weed. If anything, I'm handing out joints to every RB on the team if it's going to get them 100 yards against Dallas.

Back