2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

I gotta believe this is Matthews last year with the pack, his cap hit is to high for that kind of production,going back a few years
Unless he's willing to do like vet minimum I feel like you're right.

And watch, he'll go to another team and break the season sack record....

One of Cobb or Clay has to be gone next season. Cap hit is too big, lack of production, etc, etc.

At this point, I'd rather move Clay inside and have him and Martinez be a dynamic duo at ILB and have Biegel take Clay's spot outside, or draft his replacement in 2018.

I freaking love Cobb, but I really don't think he fits our scheme and McCarthy can only get the ball in his hands through the wildcat formation or putting him in the backfield.

One of Cobb or Clay has to be gone next season. Cap hit is too big, lack of production, etc, etc.

At this point, I'd rather move Clay inside and have him and Martinez be a dynamic duo at ILB and have Biegel take Clay's spot outside, or draft his replacement in 2018.

I freaking love Cobb, but I really don't think he fits our scheme and McCarthy can only get the ball in his hands through the wildcat formation or putting him in the backfield.
Who takes the third WR spot?

Move Jordy into the slot where Cobb kinda plays now and have Allison and Adams outside? Or do they FINALLY give Janis a shot? Though I think he's gone next year too.

Put Nelson in slot(to slow now) drop Cobb , sign Adams (outside wr) along with Geronimo , either draft 2nd round wr or FA wr.

Damn I forget they now need a TE as well

Put Nelson in slot(to slow now) drop Cobb , sign Adams (outside wr) along with Geronimo , either draft 2nd round wr or FA wr.

Damn I forget they now need a TE as well
Kendricks.

Pretty sure that dude is ok at catching.

Who takes the third WR spot?

Move Jordy into the slot where Cobb kinda plays now and have Allison and Adams outside? Or do they FINALLY give Janis a shot? Though I think he's gone next year too.

They almost have to draft a speedy deep threat next year to replace Jordy's production on the outside. Hopefully by the third round.

It would be sick if Michael Clark makes a huge jump by training camp next season. That guy has mismatch nightmare written all over him.

I'd expect Davis to get the shot over Janis as WR #3. Janis almost has to be gone next year too. He's just taking up space on the depth chart.

They almost have to draft a speedy deep threat next year to replace Jordy's production on the outside. Hopefully by the third round.

It would be sick if Michael Clark makes a huge jump by training camp next season. That guy has mismatch nightmare written all over him.

I'd expect Davis to get the shot over Janis as WR #3. Janis almost has to be gone next year too. He's just taking up space on the depth chart.

As I've said many times, I don't know why they don't send Janis on a deep route every time early in the game just to occupy and tire a defender. Maybe he gets wide open and Hundley can launch one.

Watching Mike McCarty and he thinks the Packers have a chance to beat the Steelers.
<{1-10}><{1-14}><Dany07>

Watching Mike McCarty and he thinks the Packers have a chance to beat the Steelers.
<{1-10}><{1-14}><Dany07>
Only if Brown, Bell, and Juju all go down with injuries.

And the entire defense catches pneumonia at the same time.

It’s tough watching the queens with a 3rd string QB dominate

Been saying this for years, but I don't think the Vikings offense is that bad. I think Teddy dragged that team down with his inability to throw further than 5 yards, and the brain of Brett Hundley. As soon as Bradford came on board, they crushed GB and their offense looks great. Keenum is just a continuation of this.

Been saying this for years, but I don't think the Vikings offense is that bad. I think Teddy dragged that team down with his inability to throw further than 5 yards, and the brain of Brett Hundley. As soon as Bradford came on board, they crushed GB and their offense looks great. Keenum is just a continuation of this.
Racist

Watching the Dallas/Chargers game... keep hearing Heyward’s name called. Ugh.

Hayward making Dallas his bitch.... good job Tes

Wrong thread
Me or your post? Only posted about Hayward cause he was a Packer Ted let walk...

Also, though I'm not really fan of the guy thought some people would want to listen to this:

Back