2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady (@IngaVovchanchyn) and Gentlemen, you have summoned me on behalf of dozens of your fellow War Room Posters to lead a great crusade—for Freedom in this sub-forum and Freedom in all of Sherdog. I know something of the solemn responsibility of leading a crusade. I have led one in this very place. Long hours have I led the fight against endless shitposting and disinformation. I take up this task, therefore, in a spirit of deep obligation. Mindful of its burdens and of its decisive importance. I accept your summons. I will lead this crusade.

Our aims—the aims of this righteous crusade—are clear: to sweep from office an administration which has fastened on every one of us the wastefulness, the arrogance and corruption in high places, the heavy burdens and anxieties which are the bitter fruit of a party too long in power. No longer will we suffer the ineptitude of a President that cannot even muster as many likes as yours truly. A President whose own allies plotted against this very forum.

Much more than this, it is our aim to give to our sub-forum a program of progressive policies drawn from our finest Democratic and Republican traditions; to unite us wherever we have been divided; to strengthen freedom wherever among any group is has been weakened; to build a sure foundation for sound prosperity for all here at home and for a just and sure peace throughout our forum.

To achieve these aims we must have total victory; we must have more quality posters in our sub-forum; more quality posters in the heavies; and, of course, a quality poster holding the office of President of the War Room

Today is the first day of this great battle. The road that leads to victory is a fighting road. In that fight I will keep nothing in reserve..

In this battle to which all of us are now committed it will be my practice to meet and talk with Sherdog posters in every section, every corner, every nook and cranny of this forum.... even the Mayberry Lounge.

I know that such a momentous campaign cannot be won by a few or by divided or by uncertain forces. So to all those from the white belt level up who have worked long hours on difficult posts in support of our forum. I extend an earnest call to join up; join up for longer hours and harder work and even greater devotion to this cause. I call on you to bring into this effort your neighbors next door and across the street. This is not a job for any one of us or for just a few of us. This is a job for all responsible posters in the War Room.

We are now at a moment in history when, under diligent forum moderation, this forum of ours has become the mightiest temporal power and the mightiest spiritual force on earth. The destiny of mankind—the making of a world that will be fit for our children to live in—hangs in the balance on what we say and what we accomplish in these months ahead.

We must use our power wisely for the good of all our poster. If we do this, we will open a road into the future on which today's posters, white belt and gold belt alike, and the generations that come after them, can go forward—go forward to a life in which there will be far greater abundance of material, cultural, and spiritual rewards than our forefathers or we ever dreamed of.

We will so undergird our freedom that today's shit posters and those who tomorrow may rise up to threaten us, will not merely be deterred but stopped in their tracks. Then we will at last be on the road to real peace.

The posters here look to us to direct our forum's might to these purposes.

As we launch this crusade we call to go forward with us the blue belts, the green belts, the yellow belts, and even the white belts. This cause needs their enthusiasm, their devotion, and the lift their vision of the future will provide. We call to go forward with us the woman of this forum @IngaVovchanchyn; our workers, farmers, businessmen. As we go to the rest of the forum, posters in every walk of life can have confidence that our single-minded purpose is to serve their interest, guard and extend their rights and strengthen the forum that we so love.

We go out from here with unbounded trust in the Sherdog population. We go out from here to merit their unbounded trust in us.

Lady and gentlemen, my dear friends that have heaped upon me so many likes, more likes that our failed President @Palis, it is more than a campaign I announce today. It is a dedication —a dedication to the shining promise of tomorrow. As together we face that tomorrow, I beseech the prayers of all our posters and the blessing and guidance of the forum staff.

And with this post I, Rational Poster, declare my candidacy for the 2018 President of the War Room.

@Lead
a9c.png

Lady (@IngaVovchanchyn) and Gentlemen, you have summoned me on behalf of dozens of your fellow War Room Posters to lead a great crusade—for Freedom in this sub-forum and Freedom in all of Sherdog. I know something of the solemn responsibility of leading a crusade. I have led one in this very place. Long hours have I led the fight against endless shitposting and disinformation. I take up this task, therefore, in a spirit of deep obligation. Mindful of its burdens and of its decisive importance. I accept your summons. I will lead this crusade.

Our aims—the aims of this righteous crusade—are clear: to sweep from office an administration which has fastened on every one of us the wastefulness, the arrogance and corruption in high places, the heavy burdens and anxieties which are the bitter fruit of a party too long in power. No longer will we suffer the ineptitude of a President that cannot even muster as many likes as yours truly. A President whose own allies plotted against this very forum.

Much more than this, it is our aim to give to our sub-forum a program of progressive policies drawn from our finest Democratic and Republican traditions; to unite us wherever we have been divided; to strengthen freedom wherever among any group is has been weakened; to build a sure foundation for sound prosperity for all here at home and for a just and sure peace throughout our forum.

To achieve these aims we must have total victory; we must have more quality posters in our sub-forum; more quality posters in the heavies; and, of course, a quality poster holding the office of President of the War Room

Today is the first day of this great battle. The road that leads to victory is a fighting road. In that fight I will keep nothing in reserve..

In this battle to which all of us are now committed it will be my practice to meet and talk with Sherdog posters in every section, every corner, every nook and cranny of this forum.... even the Mayberry Lounge.

I know that such a momentous campaign cannot be won by a few or by divided or by uncertain forces. So to all those from the white belt level up who have worked long hours on difficult posts in support of our forum. I extend an earnest call to join up; join up for longer hours and harder work and even greater devotion to this cause. I call on you to bring into this effort your neighbors next door and across the street. This is not a job for any one of us or for just a few of us. This is a job for all responsible posters in the War Room.

We are now at a moment in history when, under diligent forum moderation, this forum of ours has become the mightiest temporal power and the mightiest spiritual force on earth. The destiny of mankind—the making of a world that will be fit for our children to live in—hangs in the balance on what we say and what we accomplish in these months ahead.

We must use our power wisely for the good of all our poster. If we do this, we will open a road into the future on which today's posters, white belt and gold belt alike, and the generations that come after them, can go forward—go forward to a life in which there will be far greater abundance of material, cultural, and spiritual rewards than our forefathers or we ever dreamed of.

We will so undergird our freedom that today's shit posters and those who tomorrow may rise up to threaten us, will not merely be deterred but stopped in their tracks. Then we will at last be on the road to real peace.

As we launch this crusade we call to go forward with us the blue belts, the green belts, the yellow belts, and even the white belts. This cause needs their enthusiasm, their devotion, and the lift their vision of the future will provide. We call to go forward with us the woman of this forum @IngaVovchanchyn; our workers, farmers, businessmen. As we go to the rest of the forum, posters in every walk of life can have confidence that our single-minded purpose is to serve their interest, guard and extend their rights and strengthen the forum that we so love.

We go out from here with unbounded trust in the Sherdog population. We go out from here to merit their unbounded trust in us.

Lady and gentlemen, my dear friends that have heaped upon me so many likes, more likes that our failed President @Palis, it is more than a campaign I announce today. It is a dedication —a dedication to the shining promise of tomorrow. As together we face that tomorrow, I beseech the prayers of all our posters and the blessing and guidance of the forum staff.

And with this post I, Rational Poster, declare my candidacy for the 2018 President of the War Room.

I was reading this and then at the end, I was like, "ohhh, hes running". Didn't see it coming. Added to both lists

I'd like to register to vote and vote for Palis. Whatever we can do to help that gal's self esteem.

Unfortunately you do not meet the join date criteria. I encourage you to stick around and support/attack any campaign you choose.

I'll vote...

I'll support any candidate who will end the liberal mod hegemony and censorship of this forum

Added

I'll vote...

I'll support any candidate who will end the liberal mod hegemony and censorship of this forum

Then vote El Dictador. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ provides for all of its children, especially the downtrodden and weary.

That is, unless you think you're going to overthrow me, then it sends you right to the dreaded Lubyanka for correctioning.

@Rational Poster Your like ratio is trash.

We both had the same time to accrue likes, and I'm leaving you in the dust.

I'll take your seat next.

I always wanted to see the angle that would arise with a sitting president while new candidates jockey for his throne.

Number of Words in Announcment Speech Post x 5 = C (I will count the first qualified version of the speech, not edits. No redos)

@Lead

*no edits

And thats how you got to #1 Seed so far.

@Lead

Also adding IngaVovchanchyn

Christ, have you seen how they mod the forum? Such responisbilities cannot be entrusted to such a wanton ragtime crew.

That first gif there. You have stepped up your game here.

Christ, have you seen how they mod the forum? Such responisbilities cannot be entrusted to such a wanton ragtime crew.
I'll have you know that my first order of business would be executive action mandating booty gifs at the start of every thread

I was reading this and then at the end, I was like, "ohhh, hes running". Didn't see it coming. Added to both lists

Unfortunately you do not meet the join date criteria. I encourage you to stick around and support/attack any campaign you choose.

Added

Alright then I have no choice but to nominate myself. I wasn't born in this country, I'm not 35 and I have no plans or proposals. I've also been colluding with Chile. Not on purpose, I was trying to get free food at a Lowe's parking lot and kind of promised to ease sanctions because I thought the guy asked me to "grease sandwich".

Also I don't have a twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back