2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer tasting? What the hell is a beer tasting?

Its where communist snobs drink beer that tastes like a hippy pissed in a barrel of peas and try to pretend that Miller highlife isnt the best beer on earth

As if they dont call it the Champagne for a Fn reason

Its where communist snobs drink beer that tastes like a hippy pissed in a barrel of peas and try to pretend that Miller highlife isnt the best beer on earth

Miller High Life tastes like someone put a pound of hamburger in a rain barrel and stirred. It's great.

It's pretty good sham-pag-knee.

I'm guessing beer tasting is where they sip overpriced euro trash and spit it out due to it being horrible.

Miller High Life tastes like someone put a pound of hamburger in a rain barrel and stirred. It's great.

No it doesnt it tastes like Golden heaven. If theres such a place they prolly got waterfalls flowing into lakes on a lush green river scape up there and elves shooting bows at goblins and knocking down their snowmen

Oh Damn ! youre in a tight spot .

You prolly use Fop

It's pretty good sham-pag-knee.

I'm guessing beer tasting is where they sip overpriced euro trash and spit it out due to it being horrible.

We actually only have Pilsener brands to have it comparable. Not drinking it all is also not considered acceptable.

But we did have friends who brought along a friend once from Belgium, and I hated that dude. He actually brought along a spit pot and spit the beer back there.

0FSgyOk.gif

stop being lame and post me some pictures of your favorite Gi Joe Guy and Vehicle

Asap ! Give the people what they want

Now ya know and im pretty sure thats half the battle
Definitely the Battle Bunker

mobilebattlebunker_box.jpg

And Snake Eyes was the best guy.

It is known.

But we did have friends who brought along a friend once from Belgium, and I hated that dude. He actually brought along a spit pot and spit the beer back there.
Well if that's not an invitation to a beat down, I don't know what is.

Definitely the Battle Bunker

mobilebattlebunker_box.jpg

And Snake Eyes was the best guy.

It is known.

Which one. I liked Orange ski goggles blue highlights with neon swords and grappling hook.

Pay attention the rest of yous guys this is a high quality post

We actually only have Pilsener brands to have it comparable. Not drinking it all is also not considered acceptable.

Yeah, I wouldn't be down with so much alcohol abuse.

Well if that's not an invitation to a beat down, I don't know what is.

We told him to stop, and he complied (kept an arrogant smile though), though I feel looking back you may be right. I rarely felt such instant disdain.

Just looked it up in my results file. His name was Geeraard. Not joking

So that's how you stumbled across it?

Nah I was doing other research about what it might look like if Umbridge pulled heroines panties down around her ankles in front of the class and caned her. Or i mighta made that up and seent it in the recommended videos on some site that starts with x and has videos in the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back