2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
You post on the same karate forum as I do you fucking squid. We're all cans here.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Here's your bragging about eating dog shit for $5 bet:

what the fuck lol
jck.gif

Good Morning War Room posters,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving feast and are enjoying their leftovers as breakfast. The election draws near, and with that in mind, I see fit to announce to you all yet another one of my great initiatives for the War Room. I have conducted a study and determined the War Room is one of the most active single sub forums on the forum. Despite this, we have been neglected for so long in one key area and one that is close to my own heart; gifs.

Take the Sports Bar for example, their activity is nowhere near close to ours, yet they have an entire suite of gifs just for them for every sport! EVEN SOCCER!! How is that fair to us? The blue color War Room posters grinding day in and day out, forced to use gifs created for other subforums. We have one gif, Trumpwrong. Is that fair either? The bias is clear.

With that said, it will be my prerogative to lobby the site moderators for our own suite of gifs, not just Trump gifs, but the classics. Ron Paul it's happening! George Bush shoe dodging! Thanks Obama! Mission Accomplished! Gifs that the War Room deserves. In time I hope we can come together as a group and submit ideas for our own War Room gifs and vote on them as peers for the best ones.

Vote Rational Poster for War Room President and march toward a new dawn in the field of gifs!

@Rod1
@Rozko
@S Class
@s karlyle
@sabretruth
@SafeSpace
@SammyPops
@sangreporsangre
@Satanical Eve
@SBJJ
@Scerpi
@Seano
@second sight

@shadow_priest_x
@ShadowRun
@HomerThompson
@irish_thug
@Kafir-kun
@Space
@Clippy
@Falsedawn
@JDragon
@senri
@alanb
@VivaRevolution
@Quipling
@pcptornado
@CauseImbetta
@snakedafunky
@colby25

@luckyshot
@Lead
@Limbo Pete

It appears you don't want my vote.

Thank you all for participating in the debate thread. Please standby for Round 3 and primary voting to begin shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back