2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with @Quipling

What is your platform for a term as President of the War Room if you win?

What are your thoughts about the term of our first president, Palis? Do you seek his endorsement?

Which candidate do you think you are in direct competition for with voters and how are you the superior candidate?

Explain the last minute situation behind your campaign announcement. Were you conflicted about running or was this always the intended timing?

So you freely admit to rigging the system

THIS ELECTION IS A JOKE

The election would make it possible for you to win but you are incapable and will not*

I thought you wanted cliffs!

You will not win this election

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT LEAD IS RIGGING THE ELECTION AND SOMEHOW KNOWS THE RESULTS BEFOREHAND

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DROP OUT NOW

NOTHING IS REAL AND @senri WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME

GO BACK TO YOUR SPACE SHIP SENRI HURRY

1. @HomerThompson
2. @irish_thug
3. @Kafir-kun
4. @Rational Poster
5. @Space
6. @Clippy
7. @Falsedawn
8. @JDragon
9. @senri
10. @alanb
11. @VivaRevolution
12. @Quipling
13. @pcptornado
14. @CauseImbetta
15. @snakedafunky
16. @colby25
17. @luckyshot

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT LEAD IS RIGGING THE ELECTION AND SOMEHOW KNOWS THE RESULTS BEFOREHAND

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DROP OUT NOW

NOTHING IS REAL AND @senri WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME

GO BACK TO YOUR SPACE SHIP SENRI HURRY

1. @HomerThompson
2. @irish_thug
3. @Kafir-kun
4. @Rational Poster
5. @Space
6. @Clippy
7. @Falsedawn
8. @JDragon
9. @senri
10. @alanb
11. @VivaRevolution
12. @Quipling
13. @pcptornado
14. @CauseImbetta
15. @snakedafunky
16. @colby25
17. @luckyshot

The best thing about this post is I now can add an alien aspect to Senri's gimmick now

Where are the other candidates? Don't they care about the future of this great sub forum?

giphy.gif
I'm working on my master plan.

Next step? Crashing this thread, with no survivors.
tenor.gif

I thought it was a pizza-pocket? Which was it? Is this flip-flopping something we cam expect from you going forward?

I couldn't fucking find pizza pockets and my co-worker told me they don't exist anymore???

I’ve said that I think the Jungle Primary format sucks and we should try not to split the vote.

I’ve said that in PM’s and I’ve said it in open posts.

I said in this thread, that it was a major consideration behind my decision to suspend my campaign and support Homer.

That’s not collusion. It’s trying not to be a moron.
lol at major decision to suspend your campaign. aka you wouldn't have won, you can't argue your way out of a bag and you have nothing clever to bring to the table.

Wait, I'm describing more than half of this soft ass field. Sorry for only saying this about you cuckyshot.

Wait, I'm describing more than half of this soft ass field. Sorry for only saying this about you cuckyshot.

Shut up president loser

Under your stewardship half the war room got banned, you get dubs if you even look at someone wrong and there has been an effort to stop out all flaming the war room is more divided than its ever been and people are asking themselves am I better off today than I was one year ago

You were a disaster and its because of you that half these idiots are able to even get traction

You sir are going down as the worst war room president to ever live

Go somewhere and paint quietly and hope you dont get charged with war crimes some day

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not say things we can't take back. Sherdog hierarchy is this, and only this:

War Room
Old Off Topic(Which was better)
Mayberry
Pro Wrestling Discussion(PWD Only)
Sports Bar
New OT(All total queers)

Heavies

Everything else
Homophobic slurs are very unpresidential.

Same with @Quipling

What is your platform for a term as President of the War Room if you win?
I plan to make full use of the alternative rules applicable to the war-room. Good threads and posts in the warroom will be archived, as will bad posts. I intend to enlist a committee for these purposes. The criteria for that committee will not be tied to the politics of the posters in question. Moreover, on a regular basis, I will permit posters to engage in no holds barred arguments, flaming and all. These fights will be subject to basic regulations, of course: two posters at a time, and we will aim for variety in participants.

Of course, my platform is in the preliminary stages right now, and I will be consulting with my constituents each step of the way.

What are your thoughts about the term of our first president, Palis? Do you seek his endorsement?
Although Palis's term started off strong, with well-thought out campaign promises and a thread, as promised, his engagement simply wasn't there. I would not say that I doubt that his initial promises to become more involved with poltiics and the warroom, but it became apparent that his interest wasn't there. As @MusterX can attest, Palis effectively failed to keep the bulk of his campaign promises. He often went a week without posting at all, and last supported MusterX's efforts in March, despite promising to do so on a monthly basis. I think that is the sort of risk that we run with any outside candidate. The stamina simply isn't there, because the interest isn't there, or they would already be posting here. As such, I cannot say that I seek his endorsement.

Which candidate do you think you are in direct competition for with voters and how are you the superior candidate?
@JDragon His campaign last year appealed to the above-the-belt, interested, and sane sort of poster I am going for. I think my advantage is that I did not screw the pooch and lose a campaign to palis.

Explain the last minute situation behind your campaign announcement. Were you conflicted about running or was this always the intended timing?
I was conflicted about running. Although there were already 16 candidates, I noticed that very few of them intended to run down the middle. And, of course, I had several endorsements already, so I felt that the support was there.

I'm working on my master plan.

Next step? Crashing this thread, with no survivors.
tenor.gif

In the spirit of going down in flames, I'd like to announce the formation of the Fawlty Strategic Initiative. We are a nonpartisan company specializing in opposition research, and our services will be made available throughout the totally democratic process you are all undertaking. We can be contacted by private message or skype.

I will no longer be liking any other candidates' posts for the duration of this election. Fuck you in advance.

Lmjd8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back