2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone, may the best candidate win. I fully support Homer Simpson.

homerthegreat_06.jpg

I am not locking people out of spite but because of how everything flows. Seeding is decided by Round 2 and also only the top 20 make it in. Say we had 25 candidates. 5 candidates would've just been knocked out right now that wanted to run. The fact that someone voluntarily drops out after round 1 wasted one of those 20 slots that one of the 21-25 candidates could've taken and been able to engage in the debate and ballot. I need there to be consequences for people doing that and the only thing that makes the most sense is forcing them to remain on the ballot so they are incentivized to leave before round 1 ends (like Junes did). Yes, I could add those who didn't make it back in before Round 3 but they lost out of the debate op and the beauty of this system for me is almost everything is locked out after Round 1 so no one can claim bias on how the election plays out. It's already set in motion now and I'm just reiterating what is in place now.
You could eliminate this concern by not having an arbitrary cap a 20 candidates.

lol at major decision to suspend your campaign. aka you wouldn't have won, you can't argue your way out of a bag and you have nothing clever to bring to the table.

Wait, I'm describing more than half of this soft ass field. Sorry for only saying this about you cuckyshot.
As Cuck Dowager your first duty will be to shampoo my hairy asshole.

I don't think queer is a homosexual slur anymore. It's a state of gender fluidity which, if you've been in the OT lately, is clearly running rampant.

NTTAWWT.
My feeling is its one of those words where whoever the speaker is determines it's meaning. Like the n word.

I don't think queer is a homosexual slur anymore. It's a state of gender fluidity which, if you've been in the OT lately, is clearly running rampant.

NTTAWWT.

I'm guessing smear the queer, has some different rules to it these days.

In the spirit of going down in flames, I'd like to announce the formation of the Fawlty Strategic Initiative. We are a nonpartisan company specializing in opposition research, and our services will be made available throughout the totally democratic process you are all undertaking. We can be contacted by private message or skype.

This is the most cut throat, cold blooded campaign of all time. I mean, damnnnnnn

Well mathematically there are 50 % chances of any campaign to be the most cold blooded of all time, since there as only been 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back