2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JDragon Good to see your wife is on board.

3fHHwQ6.png
<GOT2>

Well mathematically there are 50 % chances of any campaign to be the most cold blooded of all time, since there as only been 2.

I meant campaign as his specific campaign team (regardless if it's just him), not the entire race so it would be around 1/32 or something around there.

@JDragon running again ffs :D

Swap coaches? Bosz for Stöger, imo.

Sell one of your wagon wheels or some of your moms dollar store soap

i hope a moose steps on your puma and crushes all of your toes flat you low energy dork

Well it's time you watch that whore, foul mouth of yours.

I meant campaign as his specific campaign team (regardless if it's just him), not the entire race so it would be around 1/32 or something around there.

Oh ok.

How is your campaign going btw ? You are pretty laid back it seems ?

Hi, I'd like to reach across the aisle. What do you want to see from the POTWR? What would you like to see in terms of threads?

I want it to be trollable when I feel like trolling, and serious when I feel like being serious.

So basically just let it be. Not so sure I like the post-purge WR.

Too many hyperventilating cucks.

Oh ok.

How is your campaign going btw ? You are pretty laid back it seems ?

Staying low so everyone can be at each other's throats. My PM game will pay dividends in Round 3

I want it to be trollable when I feel like trolling, and serious when I feel like being serious.

So basically just let it be. Not so sure I like the post-purge WR.

Too many hyperventilating cucks.
Hm. I agree that we've pendulumed a bit in the last few weeks. I'm considering using the presidential thread in part for sanctioned flame wars. Like the debate thread, but troll-oriented, active, and less formal. Would you be interested in something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back