2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get tagged for a POTWR election but because I'm doing the sensible thing and going out and getting drunk on Friday night I totally miss out? Y'all in bed by 10 pm or what?

BREAKING NEWS: El Dictador fires first shot of Glorious Revolution, War is declared.

Jimmy Rustles
Room of War News

After being unjustly removed from the Room of War debate after questions were submitted according to protocol, El Dictador released a damning report of subterfuge from the Room Of War "Deep State".

"It has come to my attention that El Dictador is not the favored candidate of the Deep State, and it is becoming abundantly clear that their rule is threatening the great stability we are working for" El Dictador said. He continued on, "It is imperative that we expose these injustices so that they might be brought to light and then snuffed out in the dreaded Lubyanka. We will not be stopped, we will march to the gates of the Room of War, then we will burn it to the ground so that it might be rebuilt in the image of the people instead of the deep state. This clearly means war".

This is a developing story, stay tuned to Room of War News for further updates.

You said you plan on bringing stability to the War Room, how can you do that when you're just a like farming OT shitposter?

What guarantee is there that your behavior, and your cohort's behavior, won't just follow you here? We've already seen it on display in the last thread. Do we really need your cronies like @Thunderhead here after what we've already suffered through?

You said you plan on bringing stability to the War Room, how can you do that when you're just a like farming OT shitposter?

What guarantee is there that your behavior, and your cohort's behavior, won't just follow you here? We've already seen it on display in the last thread. Do we really need your cronies like @Thunderhead here after what we've already suffered through?
Isolationist policies like this are detrimental to the future of the war room. I will continue to strengthen relationships with the OT. In doing so reducing the likelihood of forum raids and shit posting.

So I get tagged for a POTWR election but because I'm doing the sensible thing and going out and getting drunk on Friday night I totally miss out? Y'all in bed by 10 pm or what?
Brother, there's says I wake up at 10 pm

Friends, Romans, Russian trolls, and country men, lend me your ears.

I have thought long and hard about my plans for the War Room. (Well, at least I thought a lot longer and harder that that twat waffle @Palis ever did...)

I think the most important issue for those of us seeking to erase the ignominious stain of this latest "administration" (term used extremely lightly) is to unite behind a strong candidate.

This candidate must be a WR regular. Not an out of towner who will abandon the WR once his friends lose interest in his schtick.

This candidate must be someone whose commitment to the position of POTWR has been evident from the beginning of this campaign, not a someone who threw his hat in at the last moment. (Sorry @JDragon and @irish_thug . I like you guys, but I can't support someone who announced his candidacy just hours before the debate.)

The most important thing, regular posters of the WR, is that WE MUST UNITE.

We must note divide our vote, thereby allowing an unworthy candidate to sneak in the back door.

Therefore after much deliberation, I have decided to suspend my campaign in order to back another candidate, a candidate with a long history of upstanding posting, and a candidate with a long WR tenure.

I hereby and forthwith announce my endorsement of @HomerThompson for POTWR 2017.

I encourage others to do the same.

I'm With Him:
photo.jpg
Thank you very much kind sir!!! I wholeheartedly accept your prestigious endorsement, and would like to take this opportunity to announce my Vice Presidential pick, and running mate:

archer_0.jpg

@luckyshot!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ya goof.

Rest assured my OT shenanigans will not interfere with my WR Presidential duties and I can lead both sub-forums to greatness. I will hear what the people have to say and will apply a non-partisan approach to ensure the people's voices are heard.

I also plan on bringing back War Room's Worst Poster sometime next year, and as President I will enact legislation to prevent any unjust thread deletions including any future Worst Poster series.

I will call it the "Fairness for Flaming
and Butthurt Act of 2018"

I have thought long and hard about my plans for the War Room. (Well, at least I thought a lot longer and harder that that twat waffle @Palis ever did...)

I think the most important issue for those of us seeking to erase the ignominious stain of this latest "administration" (term used extremely lightly) is to unite behind a strong candidate.

This candidate must be a WR regular. Not an out of towner who will abandon the WR once his friends lose interest in his schtick.

This candidate must be someone whose commitment to the position of POTWR has been evident from the beginning of this campaign, not a someone who threw his hat in at the last moment. (Sorry @JDragon and @irish_thug . I like you guys, but I can't support someone who announced his candidacy just hours before the debate.)

We must note divide our vote, thereby allowing an unworthy candidate to sneak in the back door.

Therefore after much deliberation, I have decided to suspend my campaign in order to back another candidate, a candidate with a long history of upstanding posting, and a candidate with a long WR tenure.

I hereby and forthwith announce my endorsement of @HomerThompson for POTWR 2017.

I'm With Him:
photo.jpg

Two-Birds-One-Stone-480x348.jpg

Thank you very much kind sir!!! I wholeheartedly accept your prestigious endorsement, and would like to take this opportunity to announce my Vice Presidential pick, and running mate:

archer_0.jpg

@luckyshot!
I will do my best to contribute to your campaign.

Let me assure my fellow posters that I have not forgotten about you. Rather I was out there IRL fighting for your constitutional rights. My campaign may have suffered but it endures. Soon like a phoenix my campaign shall surge to the forefront.

Isolationist policies like this are detrimental to the future of the war room. I will continue to strengthen relationships with the OT. In doing so reducing the likelihood of forum raids and shit posting.

You are a War Room poster, he is not.

He's posted more in the last week in the last thread than the past year in all of the War Room.

@pcptornado is a forum raid, and he's brought shitposters with him to bolster his chances.

How can you, a real War Room poster, be alright with that?

I'm With Him:
photo.jpg
Thank you for your continued dedication to the war room. And for the record I announced my candidacy Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back