2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falsedawn looks like the press already caught up to it.

Ji72DKs.png

too*

You are a War Room poster, he is not.

He's posted more in the last week in the last thread than the past year in all of the War Room.

@pcptornado is a forum raid, and he's brought shitposters with him to bolster his chances.

How can you, a real War Room poster, be alright with that?
As a war room poster I see strength in the occasional influx of new blood. In fact, historically the war room is actually an offshoot of the OT. So embrace your heritage.

Let me assure my fellow posters that I have not forgotten about you. Rather I was out there IRL fighting for your constitutional rights. My campaign may have suffered but it endures. Soon like a phoenix my campaign shall surge to the forefront.

D0rBZo5.png

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ya goof.

Rest assured my OT shenanigans will not interfere with my WR Presidential duties and I can lead both sub-forums to greatness. I will hear what the people have to say and will apply a non-partisan approach to ensure the people's voices are heard.

I also plan on bringing back War Room's Worst Poster sometime next year, and as President I will enact legislation to prevent any unjust thread deletions including any future Worst Poster series.

I will call it the "Fairness for Flaming
and Butthurt Act of 2018"
Well I'm sold

As a war room poster I see strength in the occasional influx of new blood. In fact, historically the war room is actually an offshoot of the OT. So embrace your heritage.

Did I not announce that myself in my campaign speech?

New blood is a good thing, but leadership starts at the top.

Those with experience must lead.

You are a War Room poster, he is not.

He's posted more in the last week in the last thread than the past year in all of the War Room.

@pcptornado is a forum raid, and he's brought shitposters with him to bolster his chances.

How can you, a real War Room poster, be alright with that?
*aight

I will do my best to contribute to your campaign.
Thank you very much kind sir!!! I wholeheartedly accept your prestigious endorsement, and would like to take this opportunity to announce my Vice Presidential pick, and running mate:

archer_0.jpg

@luckyshot!

@Bald1
In light of recent developments.
I might have some juicy information that can prove collusion between those two before the election began.
Let me know if you want to break the story.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ya goof.

Rest assured my OT shenanigans will not interfere with my WR Presidential duties and I can lead both sub-forums to greatness. I will hear what the people have to say and will apply a non-partisan approach to ensure the people's voices are heard.

I also plan on bringing back War Room's Worst Poster sometime next year, and as President I will enact legislation to prevent any unjust thread deletions including any future Worst Poster series.

I will call it the "Fairness for Flaming
and Butthurt Act of 2018"

The poetry was almost of pristine delight. However you didn't marinate sufficiently enough to taste all of the collective. We can not taste in this state Mr Tornado...

@Bald1
In light of recent developments.
I might have some juicy information that can prove collusion between those two before the election began.
Let me know if you want to break the story.
LMAO, don't make me pull your Aryan card. Your entire campaign will collapse faster than the Luftwaffe after the US entered WWII.

Did I not announce that myself in my campaign speech?

New blood is a good thing, but leadership starts at the top.

Those with experience must lead.
Experience is not the be-all-end-all. Real leaders are born, not made.

If @HomerThompson can't even do his damn job as the County Grammar Nazi, I ask you, the voter, how do you expect him to run the War Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back