PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<mma4>
That's more like it!
9Q4EDPv.gif

One of the candidates actually asked to use my idea because they have none.

<Dany07>

That's cool and all and imma let you finish, but you weren't the only person with some ideas.

Plus your ideas sucked, you were propelled to idea guy by circumstance. I seent that with my eyes.

That's cool and all and imma let you finish, but you weren't the only person with some ideas.

Plus your ideas sucked, you were propelled to idea guy by circumstance. I seent that with my eyes.

You only had ideas during your last schtick, but even you got bored of that in like 2 days.

Were you even here last election? I dont remember you spam flooding the election threads.

P.S. lasts years was way more entertaining and fun and it's not even close. This place has gone down the dumps and it shows... typical of Libtard havens, see Detroit and Chicago.
1494267932875.gif

anigif_enhanced-23026-1401186254-6.gif

Lol at Falsedowns having "ideas".

Damn this one is going down to the wire.

@irish_thug & @HomerThompson I know you're both nice guys, but the stakes are high here and I expect to see some old school, bare knuckle politics from here on out.

If you want to touch gloves do it now...

Damn this one is going down to the wire.

@irish_thug & @HomerThompson I know you're both nice guys, but the stakes are high here and I expect to see some old school, bare knuckle politics from here on out.

If you want to touch gloves do it now...
Fuck that @irish_thug don't touch gloves with that skinny puke.

SNGncbD.gif

Be the thug, no hespect, GO FOR THE KILL! PUT HIM IN A BODYBAG!!

rocky4.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back