2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. If I lose, so be it. It would be the will of the people. But I will go out on my shield as a man of principle. I cannot be that if I go grovelling for some cabinet position or member of committee.

You know this country was founded on a tradition of defeated candidates becoming VP.

No. If I lose, so be it. It would be the will of the people. But I will go out on my shield as a man of principle. I cannot be that if I go grovelling for some cabinet position or member of committee.

Also, I guess this is more of a PM conversation. I can't imagine it would go over well if you said yes now.

Also, there would be no groveling involved. You would be doing the WR a service, which is usually respectfully requested.

More like continued partisan approach.
More gif only responses.
More corrected spelling.

And most importantly, increased reporting.
The @HomerThompson campaign does not approve of free speech. They will report unpopular opinions, as he has done 175 times so far this year.
Kind of interesting that you accuse US of empty posting and a partisan approach.

When was the last time you started a thread on a substantive topic?
I can’t recall it ever happening.

Hell, when was the last time you posted a SOURCE?

The only “support” you have in this thread is titty gifs and 99% of your voters are hardcore partisan... kind of like your favorite poster list... {struggle, klmomega, ripwarrior, etc.}

We are the ones who have detailed plans for using the sticky in a dozen creative ways. You are the one who stated “I don’t care about the sticky.”

You are the definition of a lazy echo chamber candidate.

Last edited:
When was the last time you started a thread on a substantive topic?
I never claimed that I did. But funny that your camp states it will reduce shit posting. By what? Quitting Sherdog?

The War Room's most frequent shit poster will stop shit posting. Comedy gold.

I never claimed that I did. But funny that your camp states it will reduce shit posting. By what? Quitting Sherdog?

The War Room's most frequent shit poster will stop shit posting. Comedy gold.
@HomerThompson , care to share some of the posts/threads you have made in the last month so we can compare it to irish’s ... “productivity” (word used EXTREMELY loosely).

Wow it was like a 20 vote difference not too long ago, Homer and his minions have a strong PM game I am assuming

Wow it was like a 20 vote difference not too long ago, Homer and his minions have a strong PM game I am assuming
Speaking of which, were you a part of irish thug's bitchmade right wing snowflake terrorist pm sorority?

You know, the one where half of thug's favorite posters committed e-suicide?

Do you miss your buddies like @TheStruggle?

Last edited:
Speaking of which, were you a part of irish thug's bitchmade right wing snowflake terrorist pm sorotity?

You know, the one where half of thug's favorite posters committed e-suicide?

Do you miss your buddies like @TheStruggle?
I wasn't any apart of that and how many votes did you get for WR president? that should tell you how much you are liked around here partisan hack.

I wasn't any apart of that and how many votes did you get for WR president? that should tell you how much you are liked around here partisan hack.
I suspended my campaign immediately in order to join with Homer... and I STILL got votes (ok- a vote).

Dat post to like ratio, tho...

<Moves>

Last edited:
@HomerThompson is a grammar Nazi who advocates for overconsumption of heavily salted mystery meats.

Do you really want this man to have his finger on the button?

https://media.giphy.com/media/:eek::eek::eek:vFsTHxXd96/giphy.gif

I suspended my campaign immediately in order to join with Homer... and I STILL got votes (ok- a vote).

You might want to cross reference that vote with the registered voter list before making any bold claims.

@HomerThompson is in the lead
382.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back