2017 SF 49ers : New Regime

Hyde was rolling for the most part, even falling behind they should've still kept him involved on the ground. Hopefully he can stay healthy and they can lean on him more.

Still didn't have a pass rush, after all those lotto picks.. Jesus

Kap watching Derek Carr from home now haha.

Hoyer has zero pocket awareness. Good, accurate arm but he needs a top O Line to be a good QB and the Niners simply don't have it. I'm surprised they didn't draft an OL in the first few rounds. The Superbowl run was built on the backs of Staley, Iupati, Davis etc.

I was watching the entire game like...

<JagsKiddingMe>

After Reuben went down, it seemed like the entire team went on some downward spiral

Another true American came to complain about Kaep, a guy that doesn't play for the 49ers.

We got jobbed today. Im used to Sherman not getting called for holding but their oline held on every damn play and that no call on Clark trying to murder Hoyer was retarded

Losing by 3 with the defense being top 10 in most categories is pretty awesome. If you follow this team you know it will be a bad year. But a young defense being even top 20 after last year will be a great year for me. If we end up with a real QB in the draft this team is in business

Is it going to be a long season again? :(
Friend of mine is a die hard Niners fan living out in Tennessee at the moment.

July of this year this is what he said:
"Going to be another losing season, oh well, we have better management now... hopefully"

Friend of mine is a die hard Niners fan living out in Tennessee at the moment.

July of this year this is what he said:
"Going to be another losing season, oh well, we have better management now... hopefully"

yeah, going to have to take more pain this year.

<{JustBleed}>

Back