2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edit: 4 years, $68 million per Jeff Passan. Overpay!

Last edited:
Lookin like last year's frigid hot stove season was an anomaly.

Kenny's gearing up and in top form heading into the Winter Meetings. <20>

There's some good stuff in here:

Former Marlins president opens up about Stanton, near trade of Jose Fernandez and more

Samson offered several colorful comments on some former Marlins.

“Heath Bell made AJ Burnett look like a great guy, and think about how hard that is,” Samson said. “Jeffrey said, hey, we’re signing Heath Bell. When you sign a free agent who says they don’t need to meet with you first, it says you overpaid. We offered the third year and $7 million a year. He said of course I’ll take it because I stink.”

Samson said in Milwaukee, he once “caught” then-Marlins pitcher Ricky Nolasco “eating pizza in 3 in the morning the night before a start. He tried to run away, like a five year old away from his father. I’m like, ‘Ricky, go to bed.’ He got shellacked by the Brewers the next day. You have four nights to go out and you get hammered the night before you’re pitching? You run away like I’m not going to see you?”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article222332785.html#storylink=cpy

Rip Luis Valbuena.. fuck Venezuela.

Oakland As first round draft pick Kyler Murray won the Heisman Trophy.

We now live in a fucking world where Harold Baines is a Hall of Famers and Bonds is not.

Harold Baines is a HOFer but I still have to wait for Edgar to get in? <bball1>

Lmao at Harold Baines. Can’t wait till Jamie Moyer and Paul Konerko make the HOF too.

Yea let’s put fucken LaTroy Hawkins in the HOF Konerko...

They're gonna have to let in a ton of more guys now after this.
I'm just waiting to see what happens if they don't vote Edgar in but vote Papi in... you know, Papi, the guy that won the award named after Edgar getting in before Edgar.....

Edgar and Big Ped should never make it since they are known steroid abusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back