2018-2019 NCAA BASKETBALL - LET US BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the year the Wahoos don't choke come tourney time.

(I actually didn't think they choked in that game last year, UMBC came in and hit ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot. That's how you beat that UVA defense, become unconscious shooting 3's. They've never been a great scoring team.).

This is the year the Wahoos don't choke come tourney time.

(I actually didn't think they choked in that game last year, UMBC came in and hit ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot. That's how you beat that UVA defense, become unconscious shooting 3's. They've never been a great scoring team.).
UVA's basketball program should get the death penalty after losing to a 16 seed

I was expecting this Kentucky team to be so much better than this. Last year’s team would beat this team :confused:

If only we had an offense. NIT bound for the Gates.

Barnes is doing a good job at Tennessee.

My Tarheels looking pretty much like I expected. Hopefully Ol'Roy will coach these boys up by the seasons end so that we'll have a respectable tournament entry.

Dark, dark days ahead for Villanova?

As a Tennessee fan I sincerely thank Texas for firing Barnes

As a UK alum n fan ........ getting tired of these shitty regular seasons an hoping we get it together by March. Cal needs to adjust or we need new blood at coach....... one n dones are great if ur winning but when ur not it sucks as u know it is same shit next year. No time to grow when u turn over 6 to 7 players a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back