2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my life.

34 years ago, Tom Osborne showed the world just how big his balls are.

34 years ago, Tom Osborne showed the world just how big his balls are.

Riley should have showed how big his were by going for the win in OT. I guess in a way he kinda did tho. <GOT4>

mayve UCF should schedule Florida State or any decent squad when they have a good team.... Memphis was the best win... soory but CRY me A RIVER

Last edited:
FSU got beat by every decent team they faced this year, including getting wrecked by BC, Alabama and Clemson. I just don't buy that a sophomore makes a 6 loss team into a 1 loss team. 3 or 4 loss at best. Maybe they beat NC St. and Louisville.

And preseason rankings are exactly the problem. It's garbage getting a 'quality win' against a team that has proven nothing. They shouldn't even have rankings until halfway through the season.

The AAC went 4-3 in bowl games, with wins against the Big 12, ACC and SEC. And half of UCF's wins were against bowl eligible teams (more than half after beating Auburn). They also completely destroyed teams all season. They didn't have a single win by less than a TD and 8 of their wins were by 25+
FSU lost their qb against bama and played a frosh all year

Last edited by a moderator:
UCF's AD said they're gonna put a national title banner up in their stadium and have a parade.

<{Heymansnicker}>

The PAC12 is now the Participation Athletic Conference.....great job boys.

DSpF0YoUMAA7zOS.jpg

Take a good look men. It's beautiful.

UCF's AD said they're gonna put a national title banner up in their stadium and have a parade.

<{Heymansnicker}>

who cares
teams claim national championships from when they went 9-2

a lot of turnover on the Michigan offensive staff

@therealdope

is this the excuse next year if patterosn isn't any good, or bc he was only in Harbaugh;s system one year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back