2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSpF0YoUMAA7zOS.jpg

Take a good look men. It's beautiful.
Didn't you say the same thing about Chavis?

Texas A&M Scoring Defense Ranking

2013 - 96

2014 - 77

*add Chavis*

2015 - 28

2016 - 39

2017 - 87

<puh-lease75>

Yeah, real shitty. /s
Y'all sure were singing a different tune about "stealing" Chavis from LSU when it happened.

Back channels are saying Mike Stoops is gone. Not really a surprise, his days were numbered once Bob retired. Who are the hot named DC's out there?

Back channels are saying Mike Stoops is gone. Not really a surprise, his days were numbered once Bob retired. Who are the hot named DC's out there?

how do you feel about being a Schiano Man?

how do you feel about being a Schiano Man?
Isn't he just waiting for somebody to hire him as HC? Would like someone that will stick around for a while. Need someone that actually recruit ELITE talent on the front 7.

What the hell are you even going on about? You're like a mad lib of useless shit.
Just Saiyan. Overpaying Aranda could work OR it might come crashing down faster than...

Isn't he just waiting for somebody to hire him as HC? Would like someone that will stick around for a while. Need someone that actually recruit ELITE talent on the front 7.
He's an elite recruiter, that's for sure. I'm glad the UTjr fans went full potato and settled on their 87th choice instead.

i mean i dont think manyschools will even try to hire him as HC with that whole Tennessee situation. he gets very good players, offense and defense. Larry Johnson gets a lot of the studs, I htink Urban typically recruits the best of the best though.

Guess USC will see how good their JV football coach is.

a lot of turnover on the Michigan offensive staff

@therealdope

is this the excuse next year if patterosn isn't any good, or bc he was only in Harbaugh;s system one year?

The turnovers and second half collapses against MSU and USCe jr. are all on Harbaugh.

I guess he just needs a David DeCastro, Andrew Luck and Stepfan Taylor :rolleyes:

The turnovers and second half collapses against MSU and USCe jr. are all on Harbaugh.

I guess he just needs a David DeCastro, Andrew Luck and Stepfan Taylor :rolleyes:
He made some strange decisions toward the end of that game too.

UCF's AD said they're gonna put a national title banner up in their stadium and have a parade.

<{Heymansnicker}>

They were not making it past Alabama, UGA, or Oklahoma this year. Luckily for UCF’s benefit they did not have to play one of those teams.

They postponed a scheduled game with Texas and outright refused to reschedule GT (can't use the AAC title game excuse since Navy did it last year) but all of sudden think they're #1.

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back