2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be fun. People get legit upset in the war room.
Is that stupid election over yet? I'm tired of getting tagged about voting.
I keep trying to stay away from the WR but it just keeps pulling me back in. It's not the same without your pal Homer though.

Apparently he’s not much of a football fan. Never seen him in here. I think I’ve only seen him in the war room.

I watch the football. Follow pretty closely. I almost always go to the Clemson-FSU game no matter where it is with my brother- He went to FSU.

I watch the football. Follow pretty closely. I almost always go to the Clemson-FSU game no matter where it is with my brother- He went to FSU.
You wrestled at Clemson? I'm surprised a southern school still has a wrestling program after Title IX.

No thanks, I also have no idea who that guy is.
Guess I shoulda tagged you earlier. Do you think urban woulda kept his job if the CFP wasn't looking likely earlier in the year?

Good to see you pop in. Hope you'll swing by the CFB thread for the semi-final game.

Speaking of college wrestlers --- missing in action is one of the best CFB posters of the past.

Where you at @riddleofsteel

You wrestled at Clemson? I'm surprised a southern school still has a wrestling program after Title IX.

They don't anymore. I went to Clemson from 1988-1992. We were a pretty good program but not great. I think we finished 29th in the NCAA tournament in 1990 and 26th in 1991.

On a personal level, I was nothing more than a chew toy for the monsters on the team, as I have often mentioned on the forum. Never saw a varsity match, and my primary functions were rag doll and weight cutting bitch.

They don't anymore. I went to Clemson from 1988-1992. We were a pretty good program but not great. I think we finished 29th in the NCAA tournament in 1990 and 26th in 1991.

On a personal level, I was nothing more than a chew toy for the monsters on the team, as I have often mentioned on the forum. Never saw a varsity match, and my primary functions were rag doll and weight cutting bitch.
Lol

You need to visit here more often bud. We do this 365. Now that Clemson is big time you gotta get in here and rep your Tigers!

Is that stupid election over yet? I'm tired of getting tagged about voting.
I keep trying to stay away from the WR but it just keeps pulling me back in. It's not the same without your pal Homer though.
I’m not sure. I think. But I couldn’t stomach luckyshot and Fawlty winning.

I never wanted Homer to get banned. I enjoyed wiping my boots on that doormat.

@Pliny Pete You going to the game by chance?

I2Scxwv.jpg

I’m not sure. I think. But I couldn’t stomach luckyshot and Fawlty winning.

I never wanted Homer to get banned. I enjoyed wiping my boots on that doormat.
Poor Fawlty. I feel sorry for him.

I wish

When I found out the National Championship was in the Bay Area this year I shed another tear over the Michigan ohio st game
Woulda been so dope to go to that game if Michigan was in it
Meh, that stadium sucks. Should be in the Coliseum instead.

Guess I shoulda tagged you earlier. Do you think urban woulda kept his job if the CFP wasn't looking likely earlier in the year?

I think urban was retiring regardless, especially if it actually is due to his health. Lots of issues with current administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back