2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to make the Las Vegas Bowl P12 vs SEC when the new stadium opens.

They need to make the Las Vegas Bowl P12 vs SEC when the new stadium opens.

On my way to St George Utah back in November I drove by the new stadium off of I-15 and all they had was a few girders up. VEry little built.

@therealdope No William Floyd fumbling...

200.gif

LMAO!!

y9Dkal9.png

1926 Notre Dame/USC in Soldier Field with 113,000 in attendance. :eek:

fntYuhR.jpg

@therealdope Poor Cal.

1929 Rose Bowl - California's All-American HB Roy Riegels holds his head in disbelief after returning a Georgia Tech fumble 64 yards... in the wrong direction. The ensuing two-point safety would propel the Yellow Jackets to an 8-7 win.

PqEXspN.png

@therealdope Poor Cal.

1929 Rose Bowl - California's All-American HB Roy Riegels holds his head in disbelief after returning a Georgia Tech fumble 64 yards... in the wrong direction. The ensuing two-point safety would propel the Yellow Jackets to an 8-7 win.

PqEXspN.png

Keep it classy Clemson.

uhuxmVU.jpg

Dave Meltzer might refute that number.
There's no Zane Bresloff to lie to him now.
Keep in mind that Bresloff didn't start disputing the 93000 number until he was hired by Bischoff during the Monday Night War and had his infamous convo with Big Dave.

@Sexy Dirtsheets are saying Justin Fields to TOSU. He'll probably get immediate eligibility too via a hardship transfer since the documented incident of UGA fans yelling racial slurs at him during a game.

@Sexy Dirtsheets are saying Justin Fields to TOSU. He'll probably get immediate eligibility too via a hardship transfer since the documented incident of UGA fans yelling racial slurs at him during a game.

I have no idea who this is.

edit: i dont pay attention to recruiting but my friend sent me this - this dude was basically considered to be a UM lock

edit: i dont pay attention to recruiting but my friend sent me this - this dude was basically considered to be a UM lock

uh oh @therealdope
#1 michigan insider has this one to osu

DutAwzFWsAAoU9U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back