2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserved it.
I wonder how many people like Tua won the Maxwell and Camp but not the Heisman.

What I figured.

Congrats to Murray and The Sooners.

See you soon.

Hurt or not, in the biggest moment of the season, Tua wasn't getting the job done. Cost him the trophy.

Surprised the Army/Navy game didn’t get more love on ESPN. It was a hard fought good game. Thank god CBS Sports has the contract. Was a real treat to watch all the pre game coverage.

Sometimes I wonder how much more successful the service academies could be if they dropped to FCS (D1-AA)?

Surprised the Army/Navy game didn’t get more love on ESPN. It was a hard fought good game. Thank god CBS Sports has the contract. Was a real treat to watch all the pre game coverage.

Sometimes I wonder how much more successful the service academies could be if they dropped to FCS (D1-AA)?

No idea. It's crazy to think Army could have 11 wins this year, though.

The fact that he even had to apologize is absurd.

It was a great game.

They can’t get the athletes to compete with the big boys, but I really enjoy watching them. They aren’t playing selfishly to get into the NFL or for personal glory. They play for pride.

Hurt or not, in the biggest moment of the season, Tua wasn't getting the job done. Cost him the trophy.

they do call it the 2018 Heisman award.

UnfinishedFamiliarCreature-size_restricted.gif

Stoops should have won another national championship or two at Oklahoma. Lets be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back