2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no faith in my Huskies keeping up with Ohio State due to the fact that Jake Browning is the biggest pussy at QB that I've ever seen. He folds like Brazzers

OSU wins by two touchdowns EASY.

@PRIDEWASBETTER Are you keeping up with Miami's recruiting class? They just had another 4 decommits over Manny Diaz leaving.

OSU wins by two touchdowns EASY.

Hmmm. I'm tempted to lay a bet here. Loser wears the other teams jersey at the Michigan - Ohio state game next year.

Or how about loser wears #44 Florida state jersey at the Michigan - Ohio state game next year

284006.jpg.jpg

Why? Was there controversy? Or was he just being a dick?
Being a dick (as usual). They got upset in last year's title game too and he refused to shake hands.

Maybe I got too tied up in my ranting earlier, but are there even any Clemson fans here?

Also, in hindsight, with urban quitting and all.,.does OSU dumb feel dumb for supporting domestic abuse now?

Maybe I got too tied up in my ranting earlier, but are there even any Clemson fans here?

I forget his name but there is a longtime sherdogger who wrestled at Clemson He lives in Florida IIRC. Can't remember his ID.

edit: @cooks1

I forget his name but there is a longtime sherdogger who wrestled at Clemson He lives in Florida IIRC. Can't remember his ID.

Before you edited I was really hoping you would say that @supra clown. Just because of manatees and jetskis and food pics and whatnot

Apparently he’s not much of a football fan. Never seen him in here. I think I’ve only seen him in the war room.

Apparently he’s not much of a football fan. Never seen him in here. I think I’ve only seen him in the war room.
Lol I think you are right...the WR is even dumber than any sports banter we could possibly dream of btw

Hmmm. I'm tempted to lay a bet here. Loser wears the other teams jersey at the Michigan - Ohio state game next year.

Or how about loser wears #44 Florida state jersey at the Michigan - Ohio state game next year

284006.jpg.jpg

No thanks, I also have no idea who that guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back