2018 CFB Discussion: Playoffs or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to change the playoff format to the Wild Card format, 1 and 2 get byes, 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5. It would solve all the complaining about that last spot. I'm sure UCF will be bitching about not being in the playoff again this year but they need to play a real schedule before they have a claim.

Gotta be happy with the Orange, right? Bama hasn't played in that since the 99 season and hasn't won it since the 60s.
I don’t really care where they play. I just hope Tua gets healthy and they show up. Last night was the worst performance of the season.

They need to change the playoff format to the Wild Card format, 1 and 2 get byes, 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5. It would solve all the complaining about that last spot. I'm sure UCF will be bitching about not being in the playoff again this year but they need to play a real schedule before they have a claim.

Or they could just use the FCS format.

Let’s do this @TuBB
j8s3ppah4fa11.jpg

You might have a point if this was Georgia's first and only loss. Not happening with that additional (20 point) loss to the shrimp boat captain.

Dang... The truth hurts sometimes...

th

Lol at ucf being butthurt. I’m all for smaller schools getting big games but putting them over OU or OSU would be criminal.

not surprised, but cant lose by 29 on the road to a mediocre team. UGA being in front of OSU is laughable. Jim Delaney not fighting for the B1G afterwards is a joke.

Lol at ucf being butthurt. I’m all for smaller schools getting big games but putting them over OU or OSU would be criminal.

Lol, the best team they’ve played all year is #39 Cincy. That is not a typo!

not surprised, but cant lose by 29 on the road to a mediocre team. UGA being in front of OSU is laughable. Jim Delaney not fighting for the B1G afterwards is a joke.
It’s not laughable at all. Both of Georgia’s losses were to Top 10 teams. One in the championship game that they owned until the end.

OSU got punked by freaking Perdue. Then beat a laughable conference championship opponent. I wouldn’t be surprised to see OSU ranked ahead of Georgia, but the comparison is far from laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back