2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
5-7 season probably looms for Cal again. Still don't have a starting QB after the first game of the season. I think UNC wins that game if they don't have 11 players suspended.

Wilcox has the defense playing well at least.

I'm pretty sure Richt decided to go with the opposite strategy of last year. Yep.

<seedat>

Yeah but everyone still gets a kiss.

kissingcougars.0.gif

How many college football programs turn a profit?

Not many. I think the number was 24 in 2014. I don't know what it is now.
Feels like the cost is rising too. Even D-II schools are building NFL level facilities now.

Feels like the cost is rising too. Even D-II schools are building NFL level facilities now.

I know my last year at ECU, we lost $800k. Doesn't seem like a lot, but our budget was around $20M.

Wow, Kansas is a basketball school and even their dogshit football program turns more of a profit.

football revenue: $33,144,217
football expenses: $17,061,940
basketball revenue: $18,266,319
basketball expenses: $11,126,047

5-7 season probably looms for Cal again. Still don't have a starting QB after the first game of the season. I think UNC wins that game if they don't have 11 players suspended.

Wilcox has the defense playing well at least.
The Bear will come back give him time he will I promise. And Chip Kelly showing us how to play UCLA football and giving recruits a good reason to go red.

That's some rough luck.

Hilarious Braylon Edwards gets suspended by the Big Ten Network for calling it like it is with Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back