2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Willie Taggart was even hired in the first place is beyond me. He had 1 good year at USF and was mediocre at his 1 year at Oregon.

Why Willie Taggart was even hired in the first place is beyond me. He had 1 good year at USF and was mediocre at his 1 year at Oregon.
Recrootin’

Dicker the kicker lol

Bosa down, Bosa down.

Ohio State looking like they're gonna eat an L.

USC player almost killed the Texas QB with a helmet shot...got ejected. Also Jimbo bailed on a sinking ship at FSU so I won't put all of the blame on Taggart at this point. Just like I'm not calling Strong a good coach because of what Willie left for him at South Florida.

TEXAS IS BACK!!!

USC player almost killed the Texas QB with a helmet shot...got ejected. Also Jimbo bailed on a sinking ship at FSU so I won't put all of the blame on Taggart at this point. Just like I'm not calling Strong a good coach because of what Willie left for him at South Florida.
Ain't no excuse for losing 30-7 to Syracuse when 60% of your roster are blue chippers.

Nope, TCU gonna blow this. Campbell is FAST!

FSU has had top 5 recrutiing classes almost every season since 2011. Getting embarrassed in basically every game this season is on him. FSU might be a sinking ship but he doesn't appear to be the captain to right it. Scott Frost would kill for the talent FSU has right now. Charlie Strong may be a good comparison.

lol, Shawn Robinson makes some baaad decisions.

Oh shit, Music City Miracle.

Complete TCU collapse.

TCU had all the momentum then they preceded to shit all over themselves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back