2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Buckeye Nation become a thing?

Urban Meyer brings it up a lot.

@Sexy

It's been around for a while and used by annoying a holes. It spawned the song, O how I hate Ohio State.

When did Buckeye Nation become a thing?

Urban Meyer brings it up a lot.

@Sexy

not sure, i think around when urban started is when they kicked it into overdrive. i do not really like it.

LSU ranked 5th but the schedule suggests they will not stay that way. Geaux Tigers!

LSU ranked 5th but the schedule suggests they will not stay that way. Geaux Tigers!
Can the Tigers beat Georgia for another 1 vs 2 showdown with Bama?

Can the Tigers beat Georgia for another 1 vs 2 showdown with Bama?

Doesnt look that way so far. Georgia has been dominant. But LSU has at times overcome the odds. Im hoping to go 1-1 and auburn beating alabama to help us out. We need to beat Georgia and will probably lose to Bama.

It's been long enough. I miss NCAA Football. Watching Army on Saturday made me start a dynasty with a triple option team but no can do.

It's been long enough. I miss NCAA Football. Watching Army on Saturday made me start a dynasty with a triple option team but no can do.

You can still play NCAA 14!

I just watched the Oregon - Stanford game. LOL!!

Jesus H. Shaw's play calling is brutal to watch. He should have passed to Arcega-Whiteside and TEs up the middle of the field from the start.

Jesus H. Shaw's play calling is brutal to watch. He should have passed to Arcega-Whiteside and TEs up the middle of the field from the start.
Entire game I was
<JagsKiddingMe>

A real fan would have watched it live.

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

You can still play NCAA 14!
I did back in August. I was that desperate, Pride! I went 11-1 with Texas Tech. Beat Georgia Tech in week 1. They pass me for #1 when I drop one to Oklahoma. I still get the conference title and I got screwed out of a big money NC rematch because the BCS put in an undefeated Northern Illinois who didn't have a single win over a team with a winning record just because they were 12-0
tumblr_oxrrcw2gKw1vaosveo4_400.gif

The game started at 2:15am local time. Plus I have little patience or time anymore to just sit and watch a 4hr game.

I'll watch a half (at most) live these days and DVR most of the game. Most of the time when I watch live game it will be when when i'm working out and i have the game on in the background. Otherwise i'm at the game.

I did back in August. I was that desperate, Pride! I went 11-1 with Texas Tech. Beat Georgia Tech in week 1. They pass me for #1 when I drop one to Oklahoma. I still get the conference title and I got screwed out of a big money NC rematch because the BCS put in an undefeated Northern Illinois who didn't have a single win over a team with a winning record just because they were 12-0
tumblr_oxrrcw2gKw1vaosveo4_400.gif

The polls on that game absolutely suck! The more I won, the more I dropped. I was as low as 6 and the lowest ranked undefeated despite having a stacked schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back