2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nebraska has gotten off to a 0-6 start under first-year coach Scott Frost. Discuss.

@PRIDEWASBETTER

Last edited:
Coming back from Korea this week. Will finally be able to watch CFB at a reasonable hour. FSU probably gonna win out now that I'm back IMO

PAC 12 refs make Big 12 refs look good.

Coming back from Korea this week. Will finally be able to watch CFB at a reasonable hour. FSU probably gonna win out now that I'm back IMO
Even Clemson and @ Notre Dame?
How do you get to deploy so much in the Guard anyhow? Meanwhile, @Shaz is active duty and permanently stuck at Ft Lewis. LOL!!!

Even Clemson and @ Notre Dame?
How do you get to deploy so much in the Guard anyhow? Meanwhile, @Shaz is active duty and permanently stuck at Ft Lewis. LOL!!!

Not in the Guard anymore. I'm active. 3ID. Defending your right to shit post all over the world.

FSU could win both those games but I doubt they will if we're being honest. Talent is there but they've been terrible on the line. Sucked having to get up at midnight or 1AM to watch us get fucked up by Syracuse on TV.

Not in the Guard anymore. I'm active. 3ID. Defending your right to shit post all over the world.

FSU could win both those games but I doubt they will if we're being honest. Talent is there but they've been terrible on the line. Sucked having to get up at midnight or 1AM to watch us get fucked up by Syracuse on TV.
3rd ID? Ft Stewart?

<{clintugh}>

damn, that USF last minute victory over Tulsa was pretty entertaining. to stay undefeated no less.

Charlie Strong finally found a home.

HUGE game today
#12 Michigan vs #15 wisconsin
Our second major test of the season
Failed the first test miserably against notre dame, but we bounced back from that with 5 straight wins
Now its time to start the second half of the season with a monster victory and build up as much monentum as we can because the difficulty level only goes up from here

Im pumped for this shit

GO BLUE!!

McElroy burying Vanderbilt
"You beat LSU then you come to Nashville and your down early in front of 20,000 people and most of them are rooting for you. Not exactly a hostile environment"

Someone pull Vandy off the gators and let them limp into halftime...meanwhile Tennessee manages to go backwards and punt after an interception in Auburn territory. Feeling worried about LSU later...

They are just absolutely bullying the Gators around

Someone pull Vandy off the gators and let them limp into halftime...meanwhile Tennessee manages to go backwards and punt after an interception in Auburn territory. Feeling worried about LSU later...
It's gonna take the game of Burrow's life to get it done. I don't see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back