2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That right there is the difference between Urban and Saban. Getting your shit pushed in AGAIN by a team who will finish unranked in year 7 at Ohio State?

Notre Shame has squeaked wins over Ball(sack) State, Vandy, and Pitt, so it’s very possible they slip up, even though they have nothing but cupcakes the rest of the way.

Notre Shame has squeaked wins over Ball(sack) State, Vandy, and Pitt, so it’s very possible they slip up, even though they have nothing but cupcakes the rest of the way.
Also beat Michigan and Stanford not like their schedule is full of scrubs

Bama and Clemson are head and shoulders above everybody else

That right there is the difference between Urban and Saban. Getting your shit pushed in AGAIN by a team who will finish unranked in year 7 at Ohio State?

tenor.gif

LSU's best defender will miss the first half of the Alabama game because this was called targeting:

The guy in charge of replay is a Bama grad (good ole Tom Ritter) and so is the head of officiating.

<{fry}>

LSU's best defender will miss the first half of the Alabama game because this was called targeting:

The guy in charge of replay is a Bama grad (good ole Tom Ritter) and so is the head of officiating.

<{fry}>

Is bullshit, but am used to the Bama favoritism.

Also beat Michigan and Stanford not like their schedule is full of scrubs

I know. That’s why I’ve had them in my top 4 for a while. But they do play up or down to the level of their competition.

I know. That’s why I’ve had them in my top 4 for a while. But they do play up or down to the level of their competition.
This is the only game I’ve really watched so cant comment too much on them. I’ve seen enough of tua to know he will shred their defense

Thoughts on this year as a whole so far? I thought this was going to be a down year for CFB, but it’s been great.

lmao @ Overrated State.

inb4 they only drop to 5-6 in the AP poll.

What school is Coach Urban Meyer going to end up after his inevitable "medical" leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back