2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
College Gameday is going to Washington State for the first time. It should be awesome.

Don’t look now but Michigan is 5th among power 5 teams in scoring margin this season.

Last edited:
Since the 2013 season, Auburn is 22-22 against P5 teams. I guess that warrants a 7 year, $49 million extension with a $32 million buyout.

College Gameday is going to Washington State for the first time. It should be awesome.
So that means they can finally retire that fucking flag?

Clemson opening up as a 17 point favorite over undefeated NC Steak and Ryan Finny! Crazy but what do I know?

Would you trust burrow with the game on the line?

It’s weird. His completion percentage is straight dookie but he’s looked good when I’ve seen him pass. Maybe he throws a lot of bombs?

Interesting that Wazzu and Misshippi Steak are coming off byes. Oregon and LSU could be in deep doody, esp. LSU coming off that high from slaughtering Georgia.

LSU should be fine this week. They'll get a week off before getting slaughtered by Bama.:(

Also, Burrows throws the ball away lot which contributes to his poor completion %.

LSU should be fine this week. They'll get a week off before getting slaughtered by Bama.:(

Also, Burrows throws the ball away lot which contributes to his poor completion %.
Be careful, Moo State killed y'all last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back