2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Davis

Senior Flatulator
@Steel
Reaction score
Another season down. Another trophy for the case in T-Town. The Tide celebrates, while the Dawgs lick their wounds. Looking forward to spring, recruiting and rebuilding.

Discuss.

As long as Rosier never starts another game, I'll be happy.

We'll see if Bryce Love comes back for 2018. 50-50 at this point.

Recruiting has me scared. The defense was very thin this year. Any injury and Stanford is fielding guys who can barely tackle. O-line was below average. Need some big, powerful and imposing nerds on that O-line to have an effective offense.

Looking forward to a seasoned KJ Costello next year with Davis Mills ready to sling it if needed.

SMH at only 4 AP voters having the balls to vote for the real champions.

idk why i dont care about recruiting anymore unless its a local kid or a kid from my hometown

idk why i dont care about recruiting anymore unless its a local kid or a kid from my hometown
These kids are just too fickle and change their mind constantly so there’s no reason to get excited from a commitment. Half of them don’t even pan out anyways.

you see why Texas offered Saban $1 billion

Chip-Kelly-e1511822857159.jpg

Just facts:

Because no one worries about OSU's ability to recruit talent?

Because no one worries about OSU's ability to recruit talent?

no im saying i used to follow recruiting as a whole, like waht guys other schools were going after, etc etc.
now i just dont care.

no im saying i used to follow recruiting as a whole, like waht guys other schools were going after, etc etc.
now i just dont care.

I guess i just want to know if Stanford has anyone coming in who can help the front 7 and O-line.

I want there to be serious competition at the QB position and more depth on defense, besides that go dawgs! We probably have 2 years before the gators and USC start challenging for the SEC East.

I'm not scared of Tua, the more he plays the more defenses can prepare for him. He made the best of it took the trophy, but its not like he is Cam Newton or Tebow. Time will tell.

Now Alabama can go back to supporting pedos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back